Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linux "Declick" / "Decrackle" Plugin
I'll second the recommendation on ClickRepair and DeNoise, which I've owned for a number of years. No, they're not plugins, but for the typical use, as standalone programs, they do what is needed done.
"Bughlt: Sckmud
Shut her down Scotty, she's sucking mud again! "
-- Xenix System III 3.2, Tandy 6000, ca. 1987

Dell Precision 7740 Core i7-9750H 16GB RAM 256GB SSD 3x1TB SSD 1920x1080 plus 2x1920x1200 triple-screen
Mixbus 9.2.171, and 32C 9.2.171, Debian 11 x86_64 Linux
My solution was now to reactivate my old Windows PC and remove the clicks with steinberg Wavelab and the declicker plugin from steinberg. Took 2 minutes...but it can not be the solution that I still need Windows just for removing clicks.
Yes, I know that normally you should take care not to generate clicks during recording but sometimes things happen....

But still i wonder why there is no linux plugin for declicking:-( on vst there are many...why not at least one for linux...what's the problem...so bad that I can't code by myself.

Is there a possibility to run the vst plugin under linux? I have heard about Carla Host. Anyone here with experiences in running VST under linux?

Greetings
Daniel

Gesendet von meinem SM-A600FN mit Tapatalk
For spectral audio tool, there is ISSE
http://isse.sourceforge.net/

Old software, no updated (sadly, it seems its creator is dead)
The concept is cool though, paint the spectral regions you like to keep and paint those you like to remove
Author said like photoshop but for sound, he was surelly a creative guy