Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus32 C 5.32 failed to register audio / midi ports
hi, i cant use Mixbus32C 5.3.2 in Windows 10 1909 latest update. couse of this error descirbed in the Topic Header, i tried everything... it just dont work and cant use "any" sound hardware with Asio or non Asio settings, any buffersize and Samplerate. need a solution please.
There was an "issue" when starting the newly installed MB, that it did not find the audio options unless the ASIO/MIDI interface was physically connected to PC. (e.g, I forgot to plug in the USB interface) So could not start even the motherboard sound card. After the first successful opening MB recognized all audio options.
Can be that it is your case?
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(12-21-2019, 07:12 AM)Tassy Wrote: There was an "issue" when starting the newly installed MB, that it did not find the audio options unless the ASIO/MIDI interface was physically connected to PC. (e.g, I forgot to plug in the USB interface) So could not start even the motherboard sound card. After the first successful opening MB recognized all audio options.
Can be that it is your case?
no, in cubase it works flawless
(12-21-2019, 05:41 AM)charted-music Wrote: i cant use Mixbus32C 5.3.2 in Windows 10 1909 latest update

Are you saying it worked okay with your previous Windows version? If so, try uninstalling Mixbus and see if it'll work after a re-install,
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
its kinda a clean install of windows, i did an uninstall and a reinstall of mixbus, but still dont work :/
So has Mixbus ever worked for you on this machine?
(12-21-2019, 10:06 AM)johne53 Wrote: So has Mixbus ever worked for you on this machine?

yes, it worked. but i had to get a a new harddrive and needed to install everything again. Since then i didnt got it to work
My guess would be that your audio (or MIDI) drivers have changed so your new setup isn't the same as your old one.

You might be better off contacting Harrison Support. There's a chance that other users might have had the same problem.
(12-21-2019, 12:48 PM)johne53 Wrote: My guess would be that your audio (or MIDI) drivers have changed so your new setup isn't the same as your old one.

You might be better off contacting Harrison Support. There's a chance that other users might have had the same problem.

its the same driver version, but i think thats the only option i have i guess Smile
thank you all for trying to solve this problem with me.

if someone have a solution, feel free to write. i write the support an email.
charted-music - there's a way to start Mixbus from a terminal window (Command Prompt) and it'll sometimes show some debug output if things go wrong. But it'd be better if the tech support team guide you through that process, rather than doing it here. Good luck....