Poll: Which Mixbus development are you most excited about?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Virtual Instrument Support
30.88%
67 30.88%
Expanded Controller Support
6.91%
15 6.91%
Harrison First-Party Controller
11.98%
26 11.98%
Multi-Core Support
33.18%
72 33.18%
64-bit Version on Windows and Mac
17.05%
37 17.05%
Total 217 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Which Mixbus development are you most excited about?
As many of you know, we are currently in development on Mixbus v3.0. There are many developments and features that we have teased over the past year. Which one are you most excited about?
I can't wait to have the multi core version, even if it is v3 and I need to pay a bit to upgrade from 2.x !!!
Smile 
An all the above would have been nice.
(09-25-2013, 01:20 PM)Tim@Harrison Wrote: As many of you know, we are currently in development on Mixbus v3.0. There are many developments and features that we have teased over the past year. Which one are you most excited about?

I would be very exited if I could use my external limiter for parallel compression. As it is now the latency introduced by Jack is not accounted for so the sound from the external gear is not lining up.

Best

Anders
Is Mixbus 3.0 going to be branching from Ardour 3.0 or is it expanding solely from the Mixbus 2 system?
@plingativator:
Mixbus v3 will be a branch of Ardour v3, in the same way that Mixbus v2 was a branch of Ardour v2.
Able to use my Toontrack drums 1st.
Will be welcome in such case to have 64 bit and multi core.
Win11x64,Asus TUF X570-PLUS RYZEN 7, 16g, UAD-2 quad USB, Sound Device-MixPre6 mkII, Mixbus 32C v9
@datan ( Anders ):

If you click the "Measure latency" button, it sends a signal out the JACK port and measures the samples of delay that occur on the return path. It should accomodate all JACK latencies, AD/DA latencies, etc.

However be aware that the system doesn't currently adapt if you later change the soundcard buffersize. You would have to re-measure the latency in that case.

-Ben
I think these features would push Mixbus to a whole new class...
It would compete directly with the big boys..and that's good...
Can we have some hints about the Harrison controller?