Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus support???
Mixbus always had a lot of bugs, but support was one of them advantages. And now, last few weeks, they completely ignore all my messages. Just curious, it just me, or modern Harrison's tendencies. Is anybody met something similar.
They always help. I have been receiving all their answers in proper time.
I think they are very busy on the MB5 release they promised soon.
Tassy
I'm in kontakt with the support for my actual grafic issue and they respond to my mail very quickly.

Gesendet von meinem F8331 mit Tapatalk
°°°
Mac Mini M1 --> RME Multiface II
MacBook Air M1
Thinkpad T430 16gb --> Ubuntustudio 64bit --> Multiface II / SoundDevices USBpre2
It is a time of V5 release and so many emails might lost without notice cause of busy season. My advice is just to give them time.
I've always gotten completely first-rate support. I think they're probably super busy right now with the new release.
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA
Тhаnх for everybody, probably you right, but not sure if i need to buy version 5, after tons of troubles with previous versions. Even here, have no any reaction from Ben or Mixbus team
(08-21-2018, 02:57 AM)Alec K Wrote: Тhаnх for everybody, probably you right, but not sure if i need to buy version 5, after tons of troubles with previous versions. Even here, have no any reaction from Ben or Mixbus team
Hi,
Since Version 2.5 I have very rarely had to wait more than 24 hours for a reply to any question support or otherwise.

Alan
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
(08-21-2018, 04:05 AM)amsmarle Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 02:57 AM)Alec K Wrote: Тhаnх for everybody, probably you right, but not sure if i need to buy version 5, after tons of troubles with previous versions. Even here, have no any reaction from Ben or Mixbus team
Hi,
Since Version 2.5 I have very rarely had to wait more than 24 hours for a reply to any question support or otherwise.

Alan
(08-21-2018, 04:05 AM)amsmarle Wrote:
Hi,

Alan

Hi! Since version 2 i can tell the same, something changing 3 weeks ago. honestly, my message had a lot of questions, screens, files and so on. maybe they don't have the answers, but...
Did you try to re-send it? perhaps chunk it into dedicated issues.

Sometimes large emails (>10MB) don't make it through or emails with too many images end up in the SPAM folder..