Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus support???
(08-21-2018, 10:34 AM)x42 Wrote: Did you try to re-send it? perhaps chunk it into dedicated issues.

Sometimes large emails (>10MB) don't make it through or emails with too many images end up in the SPAM folder..

Yes i did. After all, I asked "how to understand them silence?" - no response. By the way, even here still no response
(08-21-2018, 11:46 PM)Alec K Wrote: Yes i did. After all, I asked "how to understand them silence?" - no response. By the way, even here still no response

I believe we found it! I've sent a response, for what it's worth and, if you'd like, we can continue the discussion on our support mail.
Welcome to Zombocom
I had a short simple question, no pictures or anything that can increase size dramatically, but I also havent heard anything in a couple of weeks.
Cheers!
Maarten

- The meaning of life, is to give life meaning. - (A. A. Lucassen)

Win10(x64)
MSI Z370-A Pro, Intel i7-8700 @ 5GHz, Corsair 8GB @ 2400Mhz, MOTU 828mk3FW (+ 2x MOTU 2408mk2 via ADAT), Adam T7V
I heard back to an email this morning within 45 minutes.
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA
Why not try the groups on Facebook Mixbus Pro User Group, for example, we are many who maybe can help you.
Mac Pro i7 3,4Ghz (Hackintosh)| OS X 10.12.6 | 16GB | 500GB SSD/2TB SATA | Interface: Audinst HUD-MX2 DAC | Mixbus 32c & Mixbus 4| Russell Cottier Mixbus Controller | OLLOaudio Play2Me Headphone System |
Some people use also things like Slack or a Discord app because not everyone use Facebook. We can make channel like that for Mixbus users on one of them.
(08-20-2018, 12:18 PM)Alec K Wrote: Mixbus always had a lot of bugs, but support was one of them advantages. And now, last few weeks, they completely ignore all my messages. Just curious, it just me, or modern Harrison's tendencies. Is anybody met something similar.

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Until very recently, support responded almost instantly - now, absolutely nothing. I have emailed them four times and had no response at all.
I was getting on fine with V7, then 'upgraded' to V8 and hit all kinds of issues. Ben reported an update in the forum on 14th April, but all of the links in the forum article and on the website still point to the original V8 release (8.0.17). I fear the worst for Mixbus - what a shame!
For work I use V6 and no headache. (V7) and V8 just testing. They have a lot more to fix than before so be patient.

Tassy
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(04-29-2022, 11:00 AM)Mallory Nicholls Wrote: Hi, I'm having the same issue. Until very recently, support responded almost instantly - now, absolutely nothing. I have emailed them four times and had no response at all.
I was getting on fine with V7, then 'upgraded' to V8 and hit all kinds of issues. Ben reported an update in the forum on 14th April, but all of the links in the forum article and on the website still point to the original V8 release (8.0.17). I fear the worst for Mixbus - what a shame!

The updated version was withdrawn due to an issue in the Windows release.
https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/threa...l#pid59582
The factory is busy trying to resolve these issues and get a new release out.
So be patient, support are very good at getting back to users, but sending multiple emails about the same issues is just going to clog the works.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Sorry for the late response. I don't see your email in our inbox. Try sending a test email to mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

-Nathan
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio