Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
32C UPDATE
(08-02-2018, 07:01 PM)Lexridge Wrote: Latency compensation on everything and timing rewrites are certainly not elementary. lol

It could be that khz is German - there are a lot of "false friends" between German and English - words which are spelled and look all the same but mean different in either language. I'm pretty sure "essential" or better "substantial" was meant.
I remember vividly when I called in at work and told them I'm in bed with an Angina.... they almost had a heart attack themselves Big Grin
Angina in German on the other hand means Tonsillitis Big Grin

MMM
(08-02-2018, 01:55 AM)khz Wrote: A suggestion would be to test the https://nightly.ardour.org/list.php install and to look at.
[...]

Testing Ardour nightlies is not useful at this point in time. Large parts of the major rework have not yet reached ardour's master-branch.

PS. That being said, Mixbus progresses differently.
(08-03-2018, 07:57 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote: I remember vividly when I called in at work and told them I'm in bed with an Angina.... they almost had a heart attack themselves

When we came back from Germany, after living there and working for many years, it was December near Xmas. Coming back to America that is. Our kids have already several years of school in German. Imagine their surprise when we went in stores and signs were all over, largely printed with the word "GIFT".

And then to make a first impression worst, right after Xmas their were signs all over about Boxing Day.

What kind of country is that which announces boxing and poison ? Wink

OTOH, considering the crookedness of some German public figures, a "Rathaus" could be a house for rats Smile
[X] German Wink
* x42 meanwhile went to a Strandbad and stranded badly Smile -- so no 32C update today.
(08-03-2018, 07:57 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 07:01 PM)Lexridge Wrote: Latency compensation on everything and timing rewrites are certainly not elementary. lol

It could be that khz is German - there are a lot of "false friends" between German and English - words which are spelled and look all the same but mean different in either language. I'm pretty sure "essential" or better "substantial" was meant.
I remember vividly when I called in at work and told them I'm in bed with an Angina.... they almost had a heart attack themselves Big Grin
Angina in German on the other hand means Tonsillitis Big Grin

MMM

I see your point. As my future wife is Filipina, we sometimes struggle with the same misinterpretations. It is kinda funny, last night I ask if she wanted me to refill her water bottle, and she replied, "no hun, we did that yesterday." lol. WHAT?
ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 w/AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 32GB RAM
M-Audio Delta 1010 / Echo AudioFire 12
Mixbus v7.x on Fedora 33 64bit
When was the last update?
(08-04-2018, 12:32 PM)clintmartin Wrote: When was the last update?

I downloaded Mixbus 32C v4.3.19 on the 20th December 2017 at 9:43 pm ACST Smile
MMM
Mixbus 32C V4 release on Tue 4 Jul 2017 12:58
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
Hi All!

As you suspected, a Mixbus32C update is coming "very soon".

The main focus of the improvements are, as usual, user-requested features: We are focusing on the ability to import/export/share your channel settings between songs ( or between users! ). We've also added a lot of plugin tagging and categorization features. Both of those items have been requested multiple times on this forum.

The "massive overhaul" that is mentioned above ( which includes varispeed recording and simultaneous Input/Disk monitoring ), will *not* be included in v5. It's still too far away from a commercial-release quality. But work is still underway, and will be available in a future version. Parts of it might appear in a v5.x update. We aren't sure yet.

I can't provide more details at the moment, but we are working very hard to have something for you in the next few weeks.

Best,
-Ben at Harrison