Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIXBUS SOLO IDEA?
Could you please describe steps, starting from a new session, to reproduce the solo behavior that you expect to behave differently?

I tried: New session. Create 4 mono tracks, record some stuff on all 4 tracks, assign track 1+2 to Mixbus 1, Track 3 to Mixbus 2, Track 4 to Mixbus 3. Tracks can be soloed separately from Mixbuses.
As you asked for, here again comparing the solo behaviors in MB2 and mb4. Brand new sessions and the same work flow.
The difference is the same as I showed before.

https://vimeo.com/218043584

I hope you can reproduce it.
Tassy
Hi X42
could you reproduce what my video shows? The point is that the mixbus is soloed, and then one of the tracks that are sent to this mixbus strip is soloed but all the other tracks sent to this mixbus can be heard.

Anyone on Win7 users tried it? Or am I the only one in the galaxySmile?
Thanks
Tassy
Tassy, great video clearly shows unwanted behavior in MB4. I had noticed something wasn't right but couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. Kudos my friend !
(05-23-2017, 03:03 AM)blakkshepe Wrote: Tassy, great video clearly shows unwanted behavior in MB4. I had noticed something wasn't right but couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. Kudos my friend !

Thanks, great to know not being the only one...