Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing AVL Drumkits LV2!
... and also move the plugin to the bottom (after Comp, EQ) -- those are stereo-only and would only affect the first 2 (kick, snare).

Mixbus 4 will do that automatically when creating a track with a multi-out instrument.
(01-26-2017, 10:30 AM)x42 Wrote: ... and also move the plugin to the bottom (after Comp, EQ) -- those are stereo-only and would only affect the first 2 (kick, snare).

Yes, that looks nicer than in my screenshot. Wink

...but not really necessary, I think - just don't use EQ and Comp on the Midi track itself. Big Grin
Disclaimer: Any resemblance of my nick with a given engineer is purely coincidental!
Desktop: AMD Phenom II x6, 4 GB RAM, Radeon graphics, RME HDSP 9652
Laptop: Thinkpad E560, i3 6100U, 8 GB RAM, Intel graphics, Tascam US-2x2
X32 Rack - Debian GNU/Linux - 32c
Well folks, thanks for trying to help, but it was nothing new here (except X42's last hint) as I concern. If I will use this plugins before the Mixbus 4 series arrives, I stick to Ardour 5 for the drum parts. :-)

Anyway: Kudos to Gmaq and X42 for doing this.
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox
(01-26-2017, 10:47 AM)Jostein Wrote: If I will use this plugins before the Mixbus 4 series arrives, I stick to Ardour 5 for the drum parts. :-)

I just don't see a good reason for that, as it works perfectly fine in Mixbus 3 as well. It's just a tad more effort to set up than it will be in version 4 (and is in Ardour 5). Wink
Disclaimer: Any resemblance of my nick with a given engineer is purely coincidental!
Desktop: AMD Phenom II x6, 4 GB RAM, Radeon graphics, RME HDSP 9652
Laptop: Thinkpad E560, i3 6100U, 8 GB RAM, Intel graphics, Tascam US-2x2
X32 Rack - Debian GNU/Linux - 32c
thanks EVERYONE !
so great Wink

(01-26-2017, 07:08 AM)x42 Wrote: [PS. If you're looking for a generic .sf2 player, there are various plugins around, and Mixbus4 will include one, as well
Tongue omg !
Harrison Mixbus 4.3|Reaper5|Waveform8| Ubuntu Studio 16.04 LTS