Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add your personal logo to Mixbus!
looks like this may no longer be the case in Mixbus 4? the icon folder in the resources does not contain that file (nor any graphic that looks like that particular logo. Anybody have any clues? Thanks! Smile
Nothing has changed there, it's still Mixbus-tiny_logo.png (and Mixbus32C-tiny_logo.png) for Mixbus4.

What OS are you using?
(04-30-2017, 05:37 PM)x42 Wrote: What OS are you using?

El Capitan. Here's a little screen cap of the 'm's in the icons folder - if that helps!

[Image: joebus1.png]
It's not an icon. The image is under Contents/Resources/resources/
(07-14-2016, 01:19 PM)Mike@Harrison Wrote: On mac go to the application folder and right click on Mixbus icon. In the drop down menu go to “Show Package Contents” then go to resources>icons>mixbus_tiny_logo.
Ahh - thank you!! Right in front of my face. At least I was following the path as instructed in the first post - so I don't feel as dumb as I initially did!

Thanks again!

Joey
Hello MB community \o/
(07-14-2016, 01:19 PM)Mike@Harrison Wrote: On Linux go to...wait you guys probably already know how to find it Wink
Hmm somewhere in "/opt/Mixbus-4.1.601/" or in "~/.config/mixbus4/" ?
Ahh OK :-)
Code:
mv /opt/Mixbus-4.1.601/share/resources/Mixbus-tiny_logo.png /opt/Mixbus-4.1.601/share/resources/Mixbus-tiny_logo.png-BAK
Code:
cp /home/USER/YOUR_IMAGE.png /opt/Mixbus-4.1.601/share/resources/Mixbus-tiny_logo.png
So what is the optimal pixel size here? Mine is a bit smaller and can probably be larger.
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool
(08-11-2017, 11:03 AM)rdesanti Wrote: So what is the optimal pixel size here? Mine is a bit smaller and can probably be larger.

From the OP: "The Mixbus logo is 120 pixels wide by 28 pixels high but you can experiment with different sizes". :-)

Mixbus Pro 10.0, Kubuntu Linux 64 23.10, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU@2.60GHz, 12 Gb RAM, nvidia GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2, X.org nouveau driver, Zoom L12 Digital mixer/Audio interface
This is cool, on windows Mixbus32Cv4 I had to look in the resources folder and not the icons folder as described in the original post.
How do you change the logo in the Session Startup? I thought I saw someones thumbnail that had it
With Mixbus4 the images have been moved into the resources folder: Should be something like C:\Program Files\Mixbus32C\share\ardour4\resources\Mixbus32C-tiny_logo.png on Windows