Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Add your personal logo to Mixbus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Does your studio have a logo? Did you know you can add a personalized logo to the Mixbus v3 mixer screen? This will replace the Mixbus logo in the upper left corner.
Do you know what would be even cooler? Seeing your studio logo and the Mixbus logo together (at least we think that would be cool).

1. Your replacement image must be in the .png format and named "mixbus_tiny_logo.png"
(The Mixbus logo is 120 pixels wide by 28 pixels high but you can experiment with different sizes).

2. Now that you have your image we need to go to the folder location where the Mixbus logo is stored so we can replace it with the new image.
On mac go to the application folder and right click on Mixbus icon. In the drop-down menu go to “Show Package Contents” then go to resources>icons>mixbus_tiny_logo.
On Windows go to your “Program Files” folder and open this: Mixbus\share\ardour3\icons\mixbus_tiny_logo
On Linux go to...wait you guys probably already know how to find it Wink

Update: "With Mixbus4 the images have been moved into the resources folder: Should be something like C:\Program Files\Mixbus32C\share\ardour4\resources\Mixbus32C-tiny_logo.png on Windows" thx x42!

3. Replace the Mixbus logo image with your new image.

Now launch Mixbus and watch as your clients marvel at your studio logo built right into the DAW!

Show us your results. We would love to see it!
Interestingly, like GUI changes Smile
Very interesting! So every logo in Harrison is changeable ah?
(07-14-2016, 01:19 PM)Mike@Harrison Wrote: [ -> ]Does your studio have a logo? Did you know you can add a personalized logo to the Mixbus v3 mixer screen?
Show us your results. We would love to see it!

Lovely hint Mike !!

regards
Great!
Smile
Here is my take :-) on v4 of MB and 32c
All the same, I like it better when the mixer logo Harrison Smile it's just cool!
These are awesome! I will let Ben know so he can check them out.
I envy Arionas's style it is so cool I will try to make it like him those Harrison logos are awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(07-15-2016, 01:32 PM)BHBstudio Wrote: [ -> ]I envy Arionas's style it is so cool

You too cool Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6