Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Introduces the CP-1 Control Pad for Mixbus!
(01-12-2016, 12:15 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 12:51 PM)Bob@Harrison Wrote:
Welcome to the development team Bob !

Big Grin Can I have two please? Big Grin
MMM

Greedy !!

Frank

P.S. did notice how easy stackable they are ?

I wonder how the electronics are laid out: if done well we could cut out the meters and make a a meterbridge!
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
But seriously though, guys. Isn't it safe to assume that this is the look and layout of the "in development" control surface? Or at least a part of it? If so, what do you guys think?

Edit: Also, Ben has one of them channel strips in his rack. I am eagerly awaiting more info on those. Wink
That is something I expect from respected console manufacturer. 100% better than fader port. It is just implemented for mixbus in expensive way. This is my observation

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
(01-12-2016, 06:19 AM)Overmann Wrote: But seriously though, guys. Isn't it safe to assume that this is the look and layout of the "in development" control surface? Or at least a part of it? If so, what do you guys think?

Edit: Also, Ben has one of them channel strips in his rack. I am eagerly awaiting more info on those. Wink

Actually if they team up with Keith Mcmillen: get a composite back, polymere keys , led feedback.

I use two of their keyboards, people laugh at them, But hey : which of your keyboards has polyphonic aftertouch? Velocity , pressure and position, with optical feedback ? and is playable as well .. QuNexus.

A rearranged QuNeo : 8 faders etc ..

Possible and can fit in that backpack. Without the lava lamp

Frank
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
Doesn't work on my systems! :-(

I've tested it on Kubuntu 14.10, on my Laptop (Kubuntu 15.10) and on a Win 7 machine. Nothing happens when i move my fingers on it and touch the buttons. Do we have to wait for Mixbus 3.1?
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox
I would actually like to have this, and I would like to have that Harrison Mixbus logo in the actual gui.
Put it in the shop!
@Jostein: sorry about that, we can't guarantee that everyone's system will work as described. Perhaps you should try updating your kernel to the latest version. Smile

@clintmartin: Good idea! I've added the Mixbus logo for the 3.1 release:

[Image: 3.1_favorite_plugs.png]
(01-12-2016, 03:06 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @Jostein: sorry about that, we can't guarantee that everyone's system will work as described. Perhaps you should try updating your kernel to the latest version. Smile

@clintmartin: Good idea! I've added the Mixbus logo for the 3.1 release:

[Image: 3.1_favorite_plugs.png]

Hey Ben, I can see bigger eq\send pots on this pic and its just fantastic. Shall we ever get any chance of color management of the mixerstrip elements?

Great work as always!
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
(01-12-2016, 12:43 PM)Jostein Wrote: Doesn't work on my systems! :-(

I've tested it on Kubuntu 14.10, on my Laptop (Kubuntu 15.10) and on a Win 7 machine. Nothing happens when i move my fingers on it and touch the buttons. Do we have to wait for Mixbus 3.1?

I had the same problem but once I loaded the 64bit driver it worked like a charm with ZERO latency!
It would be GREAT if you really build it, I don't really need more than that one for mixing,
and would be a lot better than Presonus Faderport ;-)
Mac Pro i7 3,4Ghz (Hackintosh)| OS X 10.12.6 | 16GB | 500GB SSD/2TB SATA | Interface: Audinst HUD-MX2 DAC | Mixbus 32c & Mixbus 4| Russell Cottier Mixbus Controller | OLLOaudio Play2Me Headphone System |