Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MB10 white noise
Hi

I upgraded to MB10 Pro yesterday. I applied the license key, and everything seems to be OK. But MB still puts out white noise now and then as if it still is in demo mode. I'm on Windows 11. I have tried to reapply the key, but the noise is still there. I guess there is a simple solution that I have missed, but I don't see it, so any help is appreciated.
you should mail to harrison support, that noise should be gone when applying the key.. probably that did not work correctly and they will fix it with you.
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
(04-26-2024, 01:28 AM)Raksha68 Wrote: Hi

I upgraded to MB10 Pro yesterday. I applied the license key, and everything seems to be OK. But MB still puts out white noise now and then as if it still is in demo mode. I'm on Windows 11. I have tried to reapply the key, but the noise is still there. I guess there is a simple solution that I have missed, but I don't see it, so any help is appreciated.

Hi Raksha68,

Welcome to the Mixbus Forum, email support mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com or open a support ticket in the Harrison Store
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Thanks folks!

I emailed them, and I am pretty sure the problem will be solved easily.

Have a nice weekend!

Tor
Hi again!

The folks at support are obviously not at work during the weekend, but I managed to solve the problem myself. My name contains an Ø (I am Norwegian). That letter was correct in the license file. But when I pasted it into MB10, it was wrong. However MB10 told me it was licensed, even if it was not. When I manually corrected what was pasted in, everything worked. So there is a bug with unusual lettering in the program.

While I'm here, I must say that MB10 works and sounds great! I bought 7-32, but gave up on it because it's performance was bad. Now it's a lot better, and thankfully, the inclusion of the SSL EQ was enough to tempt me. I love this workflow for mixing, and I have already done my first test mix and I am thrilled about the result :-) 

Cheers, folks!
(04-28-2024, 04:02 AM)Raksha68 Wrote: The folks at support are obviously not at work during the weekend, but I managed to solve the problem myself. My name contains an Ø (I am Norwegian). That letter was correct in the license file. But when I pasted it into MB10, it was wrong. However MB10 told me it was licensed, even if it was not. When I manually corrected what was pasted in, everything worked. So there is a bug with unusual lettering in the program.

Interesting, especially as I have a similar problem – and a couple of letters ä in my name (being a Finn), which turned out as something else when I pasted the license string into the MB box. I have to try your solution.

Thanks,

Mwah
Asus PRIME X299-A • Intel Core i9-9820X 3,2 GHz • 128 GT RAM • SSL 12 UAD-2 Octo + Quad + Duo • Windows 11 • Cakewalk by Bandlab • Cubase Pro 13 • Kontakt 7 • Adobe Audition CC • Harrison Mixbus 32C • Latest UAD software

(04-28-2024, 04:51 AM)Mwah Wrote:
(04-28-2024, 04:02 AM)Raksha68 Wrote: The folks at support are obviously not at work during the weekend, but I managed to solve the problem myself. My name contains an Ø (I am Norwegian). That letter was correct in the license file. But when I pasted it into MB10, it was wrong. However MB10 told me it was licensed, even if it was not. When I manually corrected what was pasted in, everything worked. So there is a bug with unusual lettering in the program.

Interesting, especially as I have a similar problem – and a couple of letters ä in my name (being a Finn), which turned out as something else when I pasted the license string into the MB box. I have to try your solution.

This seems to have worked! Thanks a lot, Raksha68!

Mwah
Asus PRIME X299-A • Intel Core i9-9820X 3,2 GHz • 128 GT RAM • SSL 12 UAD-2 Octo + Quad + Duo • Windows 11 • Cakewalk by Bandlab • Cubase Pro 13 • Kontakt 7 • Adobe Audition CC • Harrison Mixbus 32C • Latest UAD software

(04-29-2024, 05:23 AM)Mwah Wrote:
(04-28-2024, 04:51 AM)Mwah Wrote:

This seems to have worked! Thanks a lot, Raksha68!

Mwah
Awesome! Enjoy! I certainly do :-)
funny to see this many of the same type of licensing issues.....mine say I am ok but still getting a white noise.....removing the preference's in app data was suppose to heal the beast...spent 2 hrs searching and found no such file....I will now go back and take a closer look at my license....thx guys/girls