Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbuss32c v9 shuts down as soon as program tries to start
(02-02-2024, 01:00 AM)rw1518 Wrote: I tried deleting the preferences folder just now and it did not work. Same result. Good suggestion though!

Contact support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com and include as much detail about your system, what you've done etc.
Nathan and the support people are very responsive.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
@rw1518 - Support might also ask for any error messages you see. To see the messages you'd need to launch from a Windows Command Prompt. Here's how to do it...

From your Win10 Start button, type the text Command Prompt and click on the result. This should open a black command window
Assuming Mixbus got installed into its default location, type the following commands (with a carriage return at the end of each line):-

C:
     cd "C:\Program Files\Mixbus32C-9\bin"
     mixbus32C

The above assumes you're running Mixbus32C and it'll hopefully launch 32C and show you some text lines in the black window. In particular, look for any that start with the word [ERROR]

And good luck !
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
@rw1518 - did you ever figure out what was causing this  Huh
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Something like that I met in Windows and it was the interface as Johne53 suggested.
I cannot remember well, was long ago, but MB was looking for some MIDI anything and removing the Yamaha USB R22 MB (that has midi in/out/ neglected the MIDI in/out and started with the mother board sound card. Once it worked like that MB has never had issues with the USB connected again
I would try reinsatallin clean without the usb connected and see what MB is doing.

If no use, consult Harrison directly by mail
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,