Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MIXBUS 3 COMING ONLINE TODAY
Hi All!

I am very happy to announce that Mixbus v3 is coming online today!

Here's the new product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDLcCtm-RJA

It's going to take a few hours to switch over the web store and make sure all the links work, etc. But I wanted to tell our forum users FIRST.

Subscribers will receive their FREE update today. Subscribers will also receive a FREE copy of Harrison's new plugin: the XT-LC Lookahead Compressor.

Existing users will receive an update email. The update price from v2 to v3 is $40. We have many thousands of users, so it may take a couple of days for the emails to distribute.

After much internal discussion, the price for Mixbus is now fixed at $79. While we firmly believe that Mixbus competes with professional workstations in the $200+ range, we feel that this price is appropriate for our introductory-level product, and it is affordable for all users around the world. We are able to support such a low price because of our partnerships with open-source collaborators.

We'll be busy changing the store over today, so you won't hear much from us. I'll be available to answer questions later today !

Best Regards,
Ben Loftis
Mixbus Product Manager
Harrison Consoles
Woot!

Congrats on the release.
great ! imminent for sure ^^
good choice for prices.
ok so we can talk about MH3 freely I suppose ? Smile
Yay! Great news!
-- Brett McCoy
Windows 10, i7 core, 64G Ram, RME Hammerfall Multiface II, Faderport16, Mixbus32C 8.2
What about plugs? Updated to 64bit? For free?
My Studio Specs

I track, edit and manage tracks in Studio One Pro V6/CbB. I try to always mix in Mixbus32C.

“It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
(07-07-2015, 10:26 AM)bapu Wrote: What about plugs? Updated to 64bit? For free?

Yes, if you've purchased any of the Harrison plugins for Mixbus, they will continue to work with Mixbus3 in both 32bit and 64bit.
On Linux, I think they were already 64-bit
-- Brett McCoy
Windows 10, i7 core, 64G Ram, RME Hammerfall Multiface II, Faderport16, Mixbus32C 8.2
I'm on Windows.
My Studio Specs

I track, edit and manage tracks in Studio One Pro V6/CbB. I try to always mix in Mixbus32C.

“It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.”
Greatest news today! I am so excited to check it out!
Oh and the price, full and update, is fantastic, too!
Thanks Harrison, I am sure I will love this product! Smile

(07-07-2015, 09:29 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi All!

I am very happy to announce that Mixbus v3 is coming online today!

Here's the new product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDLcCtm-RJA

It's going to take a few hours to switch over the web store and make sure all the links work, etc. But I wanted to tell our forum users FIRST.

Subscribers will receive their FREE update today. Subscribers will also receive a FREE copy of Harrison's new plugin: the XT-LC Lookahead Compressor.

Existing users will receive an update email. The update price from v2 to v3 is $40. We have many thousands of users, so it may take a couple of days for the emails to distribute.

After much internal discussion, the price for Mixbus is now fixed at $79. While we firmly believe that Mixbus competes with professional workstations in the $200+ range, we feel that this price is appropriate for our introductory-level product, and it is affordable for all users around the world. We are able to support such a low price because of our partnerships with open-source collaborators.

We'll be busy changing the store over today, so you won't hear much from us. I'll be available to answer questions later today !

Best Regards,
Ben Loftis
Mixbus Product Manager
Harrison Consoles
(07-07-2015, 11:26 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:26 AM)bapu Wrote: What about plugs? Updated to 64bit? For free?

Yes, if you've purchased any of the Harrison plugins for Mixbus, they will continue to work with Mixbus3 in both 32bit and 64bit.

Are you saying that my Windows Harrison Plugins are 64bit already or will I need to download them again?
My Studio Specs