Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MIXBUS 3 COMING ONLINE TODAY
I guess that if you download and install a 64bits version of v3, then the plugins will be 64bits also as they're included in Mixbus. And the licenses you already own will continue to work with the new versions.
(07-07-2015, 12:27 PM)youki Wrote: I guess that if you download and install a 64bits version of v3, then the plugins will be 64bits also as they're included in Mixbus. And the licenses you already own will continue to work with the new versions.

That makes sense.
My Studio Specs

I track, edit and manage tracks in Studio One Pro V6/CbB. I try to always mix in Mixbus32C.

β€œIt did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
I need Ben's Video the interview. I need to know how he created the snare and kick stack inside the sequencer. The layer is so powerful I have said God damn when I was watching the video. Not to mention the Grouping which is sick.
Yay!!!! Happy dance time!!!!
This is great news, can't wait to try it out
Win 10 64 bit, intel core i7-8700, 16GB RAM, Mackie ONYX blackbird interface
WOW! Thanks Ben and Harrison! Now I must go to work and learn this thing!

Darrel
fantastic news! thank You!
Awesome - watching the store, ready to pounce !
Awesome! Thanks for making us in the Forum the first to know! Now thats support and respect!
Congrats on the release Harrison!
Can't wait to go check it out! WooHoo!.................
~Budget Hobbyist
(07-07-2015, 12:20 PM)bapu Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:26 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:26 AM)bapu Wrote: What about plugs? Updated to 64bit? For free?

Yes, if you've purchased any of the Harrison plugins for Mixbus, they will continue to work with Mixbus3 in both 32bit and 64bit.

Are you saying that my Windows Harrison Plugins are 64bit already or will I need to download them again?

don't worry about that. they simply work Wink