Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Available! Mixbus, Mixbus32C v9.2.172
Our new store has been updated with a software update for Mixbus and Mixbus32C:  version 9.2.172

It's no longer necessary to submit your email to get a fast download link.  Our new website has a high-bandwidth server for hosting files.  So you'll find the direct download links on the product pages:

Mixbus software installers: https://store.harrisonaudio.com/all-products/mixbus

Mixbus32C software installer: https://store.harrisonaudio.com/all-products/mixbus32c

There is no charge for this software update.  If you have a v9 license, then the new software will find your license file without needing any steps to re-authorize it.  If you do not have a license, you may choose to update to the newest software, but it will continue to work in 'demo' mode.

Changes in 9.2.172:

• When consolidating a Range, or bouncing a Region,  the filename should be prepended with the track name, so you can differentiate the different tracks ("Piano Left: Comped Solo"  instead of "Comped Solo.1") inside the interchange folder.
  • Re-enable the menu action Session->Cleanup->Remove unused sources.  This was temporarily disabled while we investigated if it was the cause of lost user-data. There was a rare case where this occurred, and it has been fixed.
  • Fixed a deadlock (hang) when using the Range->Fade  action
  • During playback of stereo regions on a stereo track:  after changes to the region (like trimming the start) only the first (left) channel would play, until the buffers were reloaded, typically requiring about 10 seconds of playback.  This has been fixed.
  • Fixed a crash with Softube (and maybe other) plugins when you drag-n-drop from a stereo channel to a mono channel
  • During export, in the case of a MIDI bus (instrument),  duplicate midi note-ons could be fed to an instrument.  In some specific cases (mostly drum samplers), this could result in doubly loud or otherwise odd sounds.  This has been fixed.
  • Fixed some oddities with auto-connection of the new LaunchPad pro devices
  • Fixed some oddities caused by the new 'percentage' setting, in the varispeed dialog, introduced in 2.105
  • Add .midname file for Moog Subsequent 37
  • When drawing freehand velocity curves, if any MIDI notes are selected, only those notes will be modified. This is extremely useful for editing drum tracks.  Hint:  use Cmd-click on the piano roll, to select all notes of that value in the selected region.   (see animation below)
[Image: one-note-velocity.gif]

As always, feel free to write us (mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com) with your thoughts on this new update!

Best Regards,
-Ben Loftis
Harrison Mixbus product manager
Ok, I have added the software to the cart an now?

MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
(11-09-2023, 10:57 AM)Holger Wrote: Ok, I have added the software to the cart an now?

Don't add to cart. Scroll down further. Ther are direct download links.
(11-09-2023, 11:10 AM)BSchmitty Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 10:57 AM)Holger Wrote: Ok, I have added the software to the cart an now?

Don't add to cart. Scroll down further. Ther are direct download links.

Ooops, thank you very much!
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
I got "When drawing new notes, select only the last drawn note".
Thank you!!
I can't download MB32C V9.2.172 without being asked to pay full price. I have used the link in this thread.  Yes I have a license for MB32C V9.
(11-10-2023, 04:38 PM)nik5 Wrote: I can't download MB32C V9.2.172 without being asked to pay full price. I have used the link in this thread.  Yes I have a license for MB32C V9.

Click on the Downloads bar or scroll down the page, towards the bottom are download links for various platforms.
No purchase / payments are required if you already own or want to demo the DAW.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Thanks Dingo. That worked.
Just an FYI - moving from this version...

Mixbus32C-9.2.105-MacOS-(10.10_or_newer)-64bit-Intel.dmg

... to this new version...

Mixbus32C-9.2.172-x86_64.dmg

... fails to run on my Monterey Mac.

Reverting to the previous returned things to normal without issue.  It's a little odd to have problems within these minor upgrade version numbrs so I thought it might be useful to point it out, for the software guys and users.  I HAVE had success with this new version on other Macs with the same version of Monterey, so I suspect this is a particular hardware characteristic of this particular older iMac, but nonetheless unexpected.  This is usually so reliable that I don't test these upgrades, just fire them up.  

h
(11-11-2023, 02:32 AM)hodger Wrote: Just an FYI - moving from this version...

Mixbus32C-9.2.105-MacOS-(10.10_or_newer)-64bit-Intel.dmg

... to this new version...

Mixbus32C-9.2.172-x86_64.dmg

... fails to run on my Monterey Mac.

Reverting to the previous returned things to normal without issue.  It's a little odd to have problems within these minor upgrade version numbrs so I thought it might be useful to point it out, for the software guys and users.  I HAVE had success with this new version on other Macs with the same version of Monterey, so I suspect this is a particular hardware characteristic of this particular older iMac, but nonetheless unexpected.  This is usually so reliable that I don't test these upgrades, just fire them up.  

h

I'm on monterey 12.6.3 on an M1 laptop and had no problem upgrading 32c 9.2.172.