Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login issue
Hello, sorry to post it here,
 but my account doesn't seem to exist on the website anymore ? I still have the mail from when I bought the license for 32c and I checked every mail folders.
I recreated an account which is now ssl but I have no software registered here. 
What can I do ? 
I wanted to get the 9 xt plugins promo but if I end up with 2 different accounts it's gonna be a mess.
Thanks to everyone Smile
(11-03-2023, 01:37 PM)bourrinlepoulpe Wrote: Hello, sorry to post it here,
 but my account doesn't seem to exist on the website anymore ? I still have the mail from when I bought the license for 32c and I checked every mail folders.
What can I do ? 
I wanted to get the 9 xt plugins promo but if I end up with 2 different accounts it's gonna be a mess.
Thanks to everyone Smile

Your user account will only show products purchased post SSL - or existing AVA plugins that have been migrated to iLok. Details here

To check your existing Harrison licenses and verify the email address associated, use this link https://olc.harrisonconsoles.com/account-history.php

Just make sure you use the same email you purchased your 32C license with when you buy the XT special offer.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(11-03-2023, 04:49 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(11-03-2023, 01:37 PM)bourrinlepoulpe Wrote: Hello, sorry to post it here,
What can I do ? 
Thanks to everyone Smile

Your user account will only show products purchased post SSL - or existing AVA plugins that have been migrated to iLok. Details here

To check your existing Harrison licenses and verify the email address associated, use this link https://olc.harrisonconsoles.com/account-history.php

Just make sure you use the same email you purchased your 32C license with when you buy the XT special offer.
Thanks I see indeed the license for 32c when doing it, so if I purchase more stuff, it'll be shown on ssl but not stuff prior to the merger ? Thanks Smile