Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migration to iLok
(11-02-2023, 07:43 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: Legacy EQ and Mastering EQ would not transfer for me.  I got the 0.00 price, but no iLok.

E-mail them directly, (although they watch this too...), they are great to work with.
Sorry you are having issues, but they won't leave you hanging.
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.7
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
(11-02-2023, 11:08 AM)Holger Wrote: Haha, I can add the plugin to the cart, but there is no way to go to the cart afterwards...

I have seen this and reported it to the factory.

(11-02-2023, 07:43 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: Legacy EQ and Mastering EQ would not transfer for me.  I got the 0.00 price, but no iLok.

Yes I have also had the same on one account and reported to the factory.

Early days of transition hopefully ironed out pretty soon.... As @jeff_sloan suggested, let support know.

mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(11-02-2023, 11:08 AM)Holger Wrote: Haha, I can add the plugin to the cart, but there is no way to go to the cart afterwards...

Had the same issue, adding to the Harrison cart with no result.  BUT - this morning I get an e-mail from SSL, not Harrison, telling me I still have items in my cart and do I want to check out.  23 copies of FasTrack, added to cart on the EEEE-store at Harrison but surreptitiously turning up on the SSL shop.  All those dead clicks were being registered after all.  Oddly, SSL does not have that item on their store (yet).

No end to the fun.
(11-03-2023, 09:16 PM)hodger Wrote:

Had the same issue, adding to the Harrison cart with no result.  BUT - this morning I get an e-mail from SSL, not Harrison, telling me I still have items in my cart and do I want to check out.  23 copies of FasTrack, added to cart on the EEEE-store at Harrison but surreptitiously turning up on the SSL shop.  All those dead clicks were being registered after all.  Oddly, SSL does not have that item on their store (yet).

No end to the fun.

I had the same e-Mail. In addition, have you tried to go to one of the products with the products menu? It is impossible for me. 
To be honest, I would suggest to to replace the new Harrison webpage with the old one until the new one is at least smoke tested. Currently it is more a damage of the reputation than anything else.
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
what do i do about the rest of the plugins that i can not upgrade to ilok, and legacyEQ which upgraded but sent no ilok? i get must be a mess, not sure if it is update, harrison, ssl, or ilok i should be looking into?

did manage to get

MPC Spectral Compressor
MPC Compressor (not showing in SSL) (no iLok)
Harrison DeEsser
Harrison Vocal Intensity Processor
Vocal Flow
LegacyEQ (not showing in SSL) (no iLok)
MasteringEQ (not showing in SSL) (no iLok)

re-bought
Harrison Bass Flow
Harrison Drum Flow

rest not able to upgrade?
Micro Glide

no, at least
Live (now Fastrack)
Channel
Multiband Compressor
2012 MacBook Pro | 2.7 GHz i7 16GB | OSX 10.15.7/Windows 10 || 2017 HP Spectre | 1.80 GHz 32GB | Windows 10 || 2018 Intel i7 8700k | 128 GB | Windows 10 || 2023 HP Spectre 1.7 GHz 16 GB | Windows 11 || PreSonus  16.4.2 AI/16R | Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 | Wheatstone DMX | SSL Origin | ect
(11-05-2023, 02:29 PM)Mainely Sound Wrote: what do i do about the rest of the plugins that i can not upgrade to ilok, and legacyEQ which upgraded but sent no ilok? i get must be a mess, not sure if it is update, harrison, ssl, or ilok i should be looking into?

did manage to get

MPC Spectral Compressor
MPC Compressor (not showing in SSL) (no iLok)
Harrison DeEsser
Harrison Vocal Intensity Processor
Vocal Flow
LegacyEQ (not showing in SSL) (no iLok)
MasteringEQ (not showing in SSL) (no iLok)

re-bought
Harrison Bass Flow
Harrison Drum Flow

rest not able to upgrade?
Micro Glide

no, at least
Live (now Fastrack)
Channel
Multiband Compressor

I am not sure why the pressing urgency to change over to iLok, all your current licenses will still work.
Also have you purchased new versions of Bass and Drum Flow ?
There is no need to buy plugins you already own, the migration process is free.
I would suggest you hold off doing anything more until Harrison sort out the issues in the store.
You should contact support and let them know your status... I am not sure but they may be able to credit you for buying plugins you already own.

mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
was in-between projects (about to start new ones, and did not want to do it in the middle) the biggest one is getting them from you, but not going through to ssl or ilok. I can live with the old versions (i like licenses on them better) got someone to give me an old ilok (they go threw them and had an exta they were about to throw out - they do that every once in a while) i have lived this long without using an ilok usb (just manager - or direct to computer). just worried that if i don't do something will not get them over to ssl or get the iloks. also so you know about it and it might be certain plugins in particular? just trying to help? i know that after i load it if i do not have the ilok it is a pain to reload to get it to work, (it goes in to a black hole and i have to reload and redo all plugins which can be a pain if i remember it? i think i have bout some of these and then an a few gotten then again when you did specials. been with you a long time understand you are not doing it for free (i do that too much already for clients when i shouldn't). just would like them (even if i have to wait) sometimes, a word upfront to those that have supported you goes a long way.
@Mainely Sound - just be careful with second hand iLok's...
a. I am not entirely sure you can use an already assigned iLok, they would need to be completely empty before assigning to another account. Is the saving worth the risk ?
b. You need to use your own account, not someones else's
c. Older generation 1 iLok (blue plastic) will not work with Harrison / SSL plugins, you need 2nd or 3rd generation devices

https://support.slatedigital.com/hc/en-u...ation-iLok
I have an account (the ones that are not showing are are showing on my account i have had for years)
yes, did some sodering for them, am willing to buy one, this one is gen 2, empty, they no longer need ilok usb
2012 MacBook Pro | 2.7 GHz i7 16GB | OSX 10.15.7/Windows 10 || 2017 HP Spectre | 1.80 GHz 32GB | Windows 10 || 2018 Intel i7 8700k | 128 GB | Windows 10 || 2023 HP Spectre 1.7 GHz 16 GB | Windows 11 || PreSonus  16.4.2 AI/16R | Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 | Wheatstone DMX | SSL Origin | ect
I finally was able to register the first plugin. Suddenly the cart sign occured on the top of the page. I checked out the cart and had not to pay. I got a payment receipt and an invoice - but no ILOK license in the license manager. (yes, the ILOK username was / is correct).
The cart sign disappeared afterwards and I'm not able to register the other two Plugins I own.
However, I thought mayba I have to install the plugin to get the ILOK license. So I installed the SSL download manager and tried to install the Multiband Compressor. An ILOK update was needed (download took abot 10 minutes) to do so and this crashed that hard, that I had to reboot.
After the rebbot I was able to install the updated ILOK version and then finally the Multiband Compressor. But while scanning for new plugins in Mixbus 32C I was asked for a license which I still do not have.
Fortunately, I usually work under Linux and don't have to rely on the Windows installation. I mainly run Windows to start my scripts and the Console1 adapter under a second operating system for testing reasons.
I think I'll give up licensing for now.
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20