Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uad plug problem
Hi ,problem solved ,french translation off and all works (thx nathan).
Happy !!
I'm trying universal audio plugins on harrison mixbus 32c v9.2.172, and the UAD plugins don't work, you can't manipulate the knobs, these plugins work perfect on Samplitude PRO. Can this be solved? or I will definitely not buy UAD plugins again. Greetings.
(12-10-2023, 02:02 PM)DonPiter Wrote: I'm trying universal audio plugins on harrison mixbus 32c v9.2.172, and the UAD plugins don't work, you can't manipulate the knobs, these plugins work perfect on Samplitude PRO. Can this be solved? or I will definitely not buy UAD plugins again. Greetings.

I have practically all UAD plugins both the Native (UADx) and UAD versions and haven't seen any issue manipulating knobs. I have seen that sometimes the flavor of the plugins may work better with the UI. For example, sometimes if I have a rendering issue of the graphics using an AU version; I switch to the VST3 version. But no real issues otherwise.

Have you read this entire post to see if your issue is similar to the original post and tried seeing if the resolution here could possibly solve your issue?

If not, may I suggest starting a new post and providing more detail about your issue such as what's your OS and etc. so others may be able to help you? Because if your issue is not the same as what is addressed in this thread, you may not get a response as quickly as posting your own issue.

Also, a bit confused. If the UAD plugins work on Samplitude PRO but not Mixbus. How do you conclude that UAD plugins are solely the issue? Confused 

Good luck
iMac Pro 27, 3.2GHz 8-Core Intel XEON, 256GB RAM • iMac Pro 27, 3GHz 10-Core XEON, 64GB RAM • Apollo x8p, UAD Satellite Octo • Yamaha XF8 • KORG Oasis • OSX Monterey • OSX Ventura • MixBus 32c • Logic • StudioOne • Cubase
(12-11-2023, 03:01 AM)maestro777 Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 02:02 PM)DonPiter Wrote: I'm trying universal audio plugins on harrison mixbus 32c v9.2.172, and the UAD plugins don't work, you can't manipulate the knobs, these plugins work perfect on Samplitude PRO. Can this be solved? or I will definitely not buy UAD plugins again. Greetings.

I have practically all UAD plugins both the Native (UADx) and UAD versions and haven't seen any issue manipulating knobs. I have seen that sometimes the flavor of the plugins may work better with the UI. For example, sometimes if I have a rendering issue of the graphics using an AU version; I switch to the VST3 version. But no real issues otherwise.

Have you read this entire post to see if your issue is similar to the original post and tried seeing if the resolution here could possibly solve your issue?

If not, may I suggest starting a new post and providing more detail about your issue such as what's your OS and etc. so others may be able to help you? Because if your issue is not the same as what is addressed in this thread, you may not get a response as quickly as posting your own issue.

Also, a bit confused. If the UAD plugins work on Samplitude PRO but not Mixbus. How do you conclude that UAD plugins are solely the issue? Confused 

Good luck

Thank you Master for your response, I do not conclude that UAD is the problem, that is the reason for Harrison Mixbus' forum post. All the plugins I have work great, only WAVES has a similar problem, but this was fixed, I changed the settings on the nvidia card, putting the preferences emphasizing performance instead of quality. Best wishes and happy holidays.
(09-20-2023, 04:02 AM)Patkey Wrote: And no answer from uad !! Am i the onlyone in this galaxy who have this kind of issue ????

Hi, i have the same problem, i have WIN 10. No answer at the moment, either UAD support, and Harrison support.
Hi everyone, i found the problem with mixbus / UAD plugins. The UAD plugins don't works when i scale the size of the mixbus app, so when i put it to the default size, the UAD plugins works perfectly. So now the problem are the size of the UI on mixbus are to llittle. Any idea to fix this? Cheers!

Additional information. The way I resolved the size of the application was as follows.

1. Right click on properties of the mixbus executable.
2. Compatibility.
3. Change settings for all users.
4.Change High DPI Settings
5. Override High DPI Scaling Behavior. Scaling performed by: System (Enhanced).

Any other ideas on how to solve the size of the mixbus without using the method indicated here? Thank you.

[Image: 4jZyvD.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Finally fix it, the size of the app mixbus 32c on my 4k monitor.
1. I disable the settings put it on the previous comment (DPI settings).

2. On windows display settings i put the zoom to 250%
[Image: DLT8ig.jpg]

3. On preferences of Mixbus, i put the SCALE to 120%
[Image: BeviD7.jpg]

And that's it all.
Now i can use the UAD plugins.

Cheers and best wishes!