Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uad plug problem
hi , use capitol mastering comp on the master track of my 32c V 9,134: When i turn many knobs, the value turns to 0 and it's impossible to adjust to another value! Does anybodg has the same prblem? Thx
Hi Patkey,

Please provide a few details including which OS you are using, which version of Mixbus (found in the About dialog) and which type (AudioUnit? VST3?) of the UAD plugins. We occasionally test with UAD plugins to make sure they are working OK. But you might need to update to the latest software from both companies, to make sure they are tested and compatible.

-Ben
hi ben , i'm under mac osx monterey,mixbus 32C 9.1.324 and the latest versions of UAD plugin.The problem is always present with VST3 or AudioUnit.
For example,in the capitol mastering cop, the saturation stage is not modifiable!
Thx
No answer from Harrisson??
And no answer from uad !! Am i the onlyone in this galaxy who have this kind of issue ????
Hello, Uad responded to me and asked me to follow an uninstallation/re-installation procedure. It didn't work, so they asked me to send them certain system files for analysis. Finally, responsive after-sales service! is not it?
Big thx to Uad.
To be continued
Hi hi hi ....
always alone , i ve tested Uadx with Mixbus V 8 .... and they work very well.....is that an update removes functions???????
Just now Nathan from mixbus gives me and answer :
This has been resolved and will be available in 9.2.
Alléluia and merci beaucoup Nathan from France .
Same issue under V9.2!!!!!!
(10-14-2023, 04:13 AM)Patkey Wrote: Same issue under V9.2!!!!!!

Can you say what version of 9.2 you are running, both version number and ARM or Intel build ?

In Mixbus app, click on top left menu item (Mixbus32c_9) / About

As of October 10th, 2023 Mixbus32C v9.2.105 is most current.

Also may I suggest that you go into your User CP... / from LHS tabs select Your Profile / Change Signature and in the text editor type in your current hardwares / software versions.

This will save Harrison support and other users having to ask you every time.  If you change your sig it will update in all your old and new posts.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5