Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32C channel Update?
I’m not sure if it makes any sense, but..  “On the path of loss wherever you stop is profit!”. It has been a bouncy ride all these years on a Mac anyway. I’m out, thank you very much and good luck! lol
Nathan,

I understand the bumpy road of updated sites, new owners and such.  As an insider, aware of what's up, you may care but not notice the complete absence of related into on your new site, or SSL's site, and the absence of any explanatory links even here on this forum.  Made worse, even things explained here are inconsistent with reality.

I downloaded the new 32Bus.  The AU version works as expected with the key - the AAX version asks for authorisation.  Perhaps Harrison plans to push iLok activations into my account.  Perhaps Harrison expects another purchase.  Perhaps SSL will be taking over activation.  Many of these "Perhaps" things, but I'm coming up empty.  (crickets)

It is confusing when you provide authoritative answers that lack any level of detail that is useful.  

I've received no messaging from Harrison with regard to all this.  I've seen nothing related on either site.  It is common for there to be a "known" quantity of activations for iLok based plugins at the time of purchase.  It is common to know before downloading something that it will require an iLok license, with accompanying links and info on how to go about the pursuit.  

I hope this improves.  I'm a long time Harrison fan and evangelist.  Hopefully you guys can provide some reason for me to continue.

All the Best,
h
(10-24-2023, 03:25 AM)hodger Wrote: Nathan,

I understand the bumpy road of updated sites, new owners and such.  As an insider, aware of what's up, you may care but not notice the complete absence of related into on your new site, or SSL's site, and the absence of any explanatory links even here on this forum.  Made worse, even things explained here are inconsistent with reality.

I downloaded the new 32Bus.  The AU version works as expected with the key - the AAX version asks for authorisation.  Perhaps Harrison plans to push iLok activations into my account.  Perhaps Harrison expects another purchase.  Perhaps SSL will be taking over activation.  Many of these "Perhaps" things, but I'm coming up empty.  (crickets)

It is confusing when you provide authoritative answers that lack any level of detail that is useful.  

I've received no messaging from Harrison with regard to all this.  I've seen nothing related on either site.  It is common for there to be a "known" quantity of activations for iLok based plugins at the time of purchase.  It is common to know before downloading something that it will require an iLok license, with accompanying links and info on how to go about the pursuit.  

I hope this improves.  I'm a long time Harrison fan and evangelist.  Hopefully you guys can provide some reason for me to continue.

All the Best,
h
Windows and Mac users will be expected to have an iLok account if you want the new versions of the plugins and any SSL plugins.   With the new website comes a few learning curves but we are getting it all figured out.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
(10-24-2023, 10:27 AM)Nathan@Harrison Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 03:25 AM)hodger Wrote: Nathan,

All the Best,
h
Windows and Mac users will be expected to have an iLok account if you want the new versions of the plugins and any SSL plugins.   With the new website comes a few learning curves but we are getting it all figured out.

Fuck iLok. Fuck SSL for ruining Harrison. I'm out. I wish you and iLok the worst of luck.
if i can't get the new 32 channel (had it for 2 days-then revoked?) would like to know where is the 32C Plugins download? found the Harrison AVA download (even have a link to it in my Harrison Account History), but no 32C Plugins?
2012 MacBook Pro | 2.7 GHz i7 16GB | OSX 10.15.7/Windows 10 || 2017 HP Spectre | 1.80 GHz 32GB | Windows 10 || 2018 Intel i7 8700k | 128 GB | Windows 10 || 2023 HP Spectre 1.7 GHz 16 GB | Windows 11 || PreSonus  16.4.2 AI/16R | Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 | Wheatstone DMX | SSL Origin | ect