Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32C channel Update?
Being the EQ and channel strip in 32c v9 has changed for the better, 
Will there be an update to the 32C channel soon?
M1 native support is still missing, and it also seems like you’ve realized the original EQ isn’t quite all there?
If this turns out to be abandonware, then it was a bad investment! Not to mention v.9 of the DAW program. The store still sells these products, but no official statement from SSL yet that it will continue support and further development of all or some software.
It is my understanding that the AVA and 32C range are in the process of being updated to M1 capability
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Any news about the 32C plugin update? Thanks!
Nothing is getting abandoned. Stay tuned for updates in the near future.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
There is a new updated Harrison website. In Products/Plug ins, there is no mention of Harrison 32C-Channel, only 32-Bus. Any ideas?
(10-19-2023, 06:16 AM)Lese Wrote: There is a new updated Harrison website. In Products/Plug ins, there is no mention of Harrison 32C-Channel, only 32-Bus. Any ideas?

wow, the site looks so slick now!
(10-19-2023, 06:16 AM)Lese Wrote: There is a new updated Harrison website. In Products/Plug ins, there is no mention of Harrison 32C-Channel, only 32-Bus. Any ideas?

You will see the new version "very" soon
The Doctor
OK.. I see the “new” plugins require an iLok account. I presume 32C Channel will require an iLock account also. Existing owners will be forced to use iLok if they want to upgrade?
(10-19-2023, 02:27 PM)Lese Wrote: OK.. I see the “new” plugins require an iLok account. I presume 32C Channel will require an iLock account also. Existing owners will be forced to use iLok if they want to upgrade?

that is correct.  Linux users can get the old style text license.
The Doctor