Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange white noise in my sessions
(10-17-2022, 01:04 PM)Clint Wrote: Did this ever get sorted out?  I upgraded to version 8 and am properly paid and registered yet I still get the random noise too, but never got it on 7. 
Only with my situation, it happens during the song playback as well as when paused.  Oh and this is on 32c rather than just MB

When you launch MB32C, the Session Setup window will say in second box from the bottom: "This copy of Mixbus32C is licensed to: name".

If that is not so, make sure you have a 32C lic in your home directory and that you actually paid for 32C and not Mixbus v8.
There has been some confusion between the two. If all this fails, contact support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Yes to all that, says registered to me and the file is in the correct directory and I did the other things in this thread as well, and made sure it's for 32c not the 8-bus type.
Odd that it can say it's registered to me and all seems fine, then while editing, pssssssst.      

psssssssssst.    Ha, ok I'll email for tech help with registration, thanks!
Just check you don't have a trial of a third party plugin inserted somewhere... some vendors do that and it has been known to happen before.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Just wanted to respond back to report this was taken care of by sending an email to mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com as suggested above.
I received an email back (very promptly!) with all my registration numbers of every MB product I ever bought as text files that I put into my home directory after removing the ones that were already there and the hiss is gone.
Now I want to play Control, all this talk about the Hiss!