Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EZdrummer 3
You may find that Harrison releases versions of Mixbus with code from Ardour not yet released to the public Ardour version.

I just noticed, signature lines on old posts are updated when you update your signature...Odd to see an older post I know was many versions back, and it says I have or looks like had, today's version...
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.7
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
(05-09-2022, 02:15 PM)Nathan@Harrison Wrote: Yes I made a video for Mac users because VST3 currently does not support multi outputs.  SD3 provided a VST2 option which worked fine with fanning out tracks.  The issue is known and being worked on. 

thanks for your patience
The video is a good tutorial for Superior Drummer 3 as well.  I usually just use the stereo option and tweak the parameters in the mixer, as they change as the mix develops.
iMac i7 4Ghz | OS X 10.14.6 | 64 GB | Mixbus 8.2.66c & Mixbus 6.1.22| MOTU 828Mk3 Firewire MOTU 828Mk3 192 kHz Hybrid Firewire |"Rock Solid Sound Since 1980" |
(05-09-2022, 02:15 PM)Nathan@Harrison Wrote: Yes I made a video for Mac users because VST3 currently does not support multi outputs.  SD3 provided a VST2 option which worked fine with fanning out tracks.  The issue is known and being worked on. 

thanks for your patience

Hi Ben,

Thanks for making the EZ Drummer cue video, I figured at some point I would use the new cue functionality, this was a fun way to test the feature. 

Doug