Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MixBus 3
Hi, Please can you confirm to me that Mixbus 3 will not be released within the next four weeks
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
(04-01-2015, 12:53 PM)amsmarle Wrote: Hi, Please can you confirm to me that Mixbus 3 will not be released within the next four weeks

Please understand that NO statements about release date will be made..

Bu you seem to be under some pressure
Can we help with that ?
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
(04-01-2015, 12:53 PM)amsmarle Wrote: Hi, Please can you confirm to me that Mixbus 3 will not be released within the next four weeks

Frank is right, but for curiosity's sake: Why?
MMM
(04-01-2015, 10:58 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote:

Frank is right, but for curiosity's sake: Why?
MMM

Old farts suffer from memory loss ?

Ben has said it many times in this forum. And i totally agree with them.

I see with my Telephone: A new company , and they made the best smartphone one can imagine, for half or a quarter of the price. They announced too soon the update of Lollypop (a version of Android). And now they are swamped with complaints.

Patience is a virtue

Kind regards
Frank

The phone design company is called OnePlus , their first phone the 1.
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
(04-01-2015, 05:38 PM)Frank Wrote:

Please understand that NO statements about release date will be made..

Bu you seem to be under some pressure
Can we help with that ?

No not really thanks Frank. I don't have any issues with MB in fact the opposite... MB operates very well for me. In the interim I've been holding off paying for an upgrade from Studio1-2 Artist because when MB 3 is available likely it will be the only DAW I will need

Cheers

Alan
Windows 10 Pro, 64bit, 16Gb memory, Intel i5 quad 4 (3,450Mhz), Audient ID22,
Reaper, 32C Ver5.1 (Rev 5'1), 32C Version 6
(04-02-2015, 02:07 AM)Frank Wrote: Frank is right, but for curiosity's sake: Why?
MMM
[/quote]

LOL Frank I totally agree with Ben, too. My question referred to the OP and he has answered it in the meantime (not spending money on something else)...
Waiting for a phone eats brain? LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-02-2015, 05:37 PM)madmaxmiller Wrote: Frank is right, but for curiosity's sake: Why?
MMM
---------
--------

LOL Frank I totally agree with Ben, too.

My question referred to the OP and he has answered it in the meantime (not spending money on something else)...

Waiting for a phone eats brain? LOL Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

OP ? wondering what is that? Auf Deutsch ?

Maybe MMM means the 19 feet thing the showed a picture of wondering what shoe size i need in order convert to metric )

Hee Do not order that one for mix bus: it will delay the MIXBUS X

Preparing for a live gig tonight : and a studio project tomorrow
Frank W. Kooistra

OP = original poster... Good luck with your gig / project, I'll be back in the studio on.Easter Monday Smile
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
cannot wait when mixBus 3 will be ready Tongue
(04-08-2015, 08:49 AM)LucidSamples Wrote: cannot wait when mixBus 3 will be ready Tongue

I know how you feel. same here coz, my mixing methodology is side-chain every where and avoid fader riding. Yap I'm lazy. I need latest mixbus to avoid bouncing from DAW to DAW. even right now when I see the subject mixbus 3 I just got a butterfly in my stomach.