Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MixBus 3
I think MB3 will have some new and better features and new look as well the best MB version is coming soon!
HI Harrison
I only have ONE question. i don't care about colour of console or number of busses. My only question is: can we expect Harrison Mixbus 3 for the next MUSIKMESSE or not ? because bought MH2 on déc. 2012.it's too old. I need now a new daw including MIDI, 64bits version and multicore support. Because trying to make music with One million daws (Ardour4 + HM2.5 + Tracks + Logic/reaper/samplitude etc etc etc etc) is unbereable and it's driving me crazy. ok so 32t export with AA translator to TL to Ardour4 for midi, coming back to MH nope to Samplitude then export in AAF and import on MH with Xchange. Fly you foools Big Grin One daw to rule them all.
And best regards from asylum    
Funny picture. Full stop.
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Hi all, today I was checked Ardour nightly build and the latest version is now ardour4.0 rc3.3dbg. It looks like ardour team finishing version 4. I hope that mixbus3 will be soon available after ardour 4 final release. Smile
Mixbus 2.5+3.x+4.x / Mixbus32c 3.x+4.x / Ubuntu 17.10 Linux & Windows 7 & macOS 10.13 High Sierra / i7@4Ghz 16G RAM / RME Digi 9652 & RME HDSPe RayDAT / Icon QCon Pro + QCon Ex / Mackie 32*8