Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading old projects
(12-15-2021, 05:58 PM)rdesanti Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 03:37 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote: ^^^ what Dingo said.
You already keep good practice in your project naming, so that will be easy.
My session names look so:

yyyymmtt_artist_song__MB32Cvx.x.xxx_44100 (for a 44.1k sample rate session)

Older versions of Mixbus can be downloaded here:
https://mixbus.helpscoutdocs.com/article...-downloads

MMM

P.S.: not a tacky question at all, just the strive for best practice
MM Your an awesome guy! You got a Fakebook account? I'd like to follow you and stay in touch chief...

Haha looks like I'm collecting states... California, New Hampshire and Texas are already covered Big Grin
So if you want to read more of an old leftie, go to https://www.facebook.com/max.miller.142, my studio is https://www.facebook.com/soundmillerstudios

Cheers,
MMM
Linux throughout!
Main PC: XEON, 64GB DDR4, 1x SATA SSD, 1x NVME, MOTU UltraLite AVB

Mixbus 32C, Hydrogen, Jack... and Behringer synths
Hi
Last night I was having an issue with that latest V9. It kept crashing when trying to automate anything in any way then it started crashing just in boot up so after reinstalling the latest version to no avail I decided to uninstall the latest version and reinstall the first V9 version. Now it seems to work fine except I have no sound? Check all interfaces settings in mixbus and the interface software and everything looks right.  The songs are playing and the meters are all moving but nothing going to or coming from my interface?

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Rick’s
(08-11-2023, 01:47 PM)rickred Wrote: Hi
Last night I was having an issue with that latest V9. It kept crashing when trying to automate anything in any way then it started crashing just in boot up so after reinstalling the latest version to no avail I decided to uninstall the latest version and reinstall the first V9 version. Now it seems to work fine except I have no sound? Check all interfaces settings in mixbus and the interface software and everything looks right.  The songs are playing and the meters are all moving but nothing going to or coming from my interface?

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Rick’s

Check the monitoring section. Try different stuff there.
Mini Mac i7, 3 GHz, 16GB RAM, OSX Monterey v12.6.5, 4 SSD drives, dual 27" displays. Mixbus 32C Latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie VLZ 1402 mixer and Mackie Mk3 8" monitors. Owner of LOGIC AUDIO PRODUCTIONS, Lake Havasu City, Arizona USA Cool
Two questions:

Is your MASTER channel being routed to your MONITOR channel?
Is your MONITOR channel being routed to your interface's OUT ports?

Just curious
Patrick
Do you have the Master strip or Monitor strip Muted ?
Is the Solo light flashing ?
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5