Harrison Mixbus Forum
Mixbus v10 - now available! - Printable Version

+- Harrison Mixbus Forum (https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com)
+-- Forum: Mixbus User Forum (https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Mixbus Software Releases & Updates (https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Mixbus v10 - now available! (/thread-11815.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - sweetbeats - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 06:30 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 04:27 PM)sweetbeats Wrote: Now the problem is I was able to purchase the upgrade to v10 Pro for $99, but cannot find nor have a received download/install instructions. I see I purchased the license. Now where do I get v10 and how do I install it? There used to be a follow up email with OS specific download links.

Installers....
Can be found in the Store, click on the download link or scroll to the bottom of the page.
There are links listed for installers for all OS versions of Mixbus v10.

Licenses...
When you log into your user account in the Harrison Store, go to My Account using the red Account icon top right of screen.
From My Account go to My Products / Software Products.

In Software Products you should find a list of all products purchased through the 'new' store (as of @Dec 2023)
Your license for Mixbus v10 will appear at the bottom of the screen.

To the right of the Serial number are two overlapping squares, click on this icon to copy the text to your clipboard.

Launch Mixbus the challenge window will open, paste your license into the window.

I hope this sorts out your issue.

THANK YOU. Yes. That’s the info I needed. Contrary to what was stated previous to your post, there is none of this information or download links in any post-purchase emails I have received, which is a change from the past where, in addition to a purchase confirmation email, there would be an email with the license code as well as software download links for the various OS versions. Thanks!

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - BSchmitty - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 07:21 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 07:13 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: No plug-ins allowed on busses using Demo?  I tried the demo to make sure everything works OK on my system.  I open a new project, and I cannot get the window above the buss to let me put in a VST / LV2 plug in.  I tried the new 'proc' on the mixstrip, but it only toggles the tracks plug-in view, the busses remain grey instead of the usual black box for plug-ins. Mixbus 32C V9 works fine.

If these are supposed to be available in Demo mode, I did opt to carry over my V9 settings. Maybe that caused an issue ? 

So, is there no PROC / Plugins on the busses in the demo, or is something else going on ? 

I also assume there is no Dolby ATMOS on the demo as well ?   I was unable to find how to get to it.

One note: I did not see mention of the new triplets and  septuplets  on the grid that are now available in Mixbus on the release notes !

If Comp and Sends are showing at the same time, then Procs will not display on the Mixbuses.
This is not intended and I am sure will be looked at soon.
Just hide the Comp and Procs will show in Mixbuses.

To trial Immersive, go Session / Immersive Panning and check the box. This will then enable the Atmos mixing path.
Thank you for the quick reply, Dingo!  Much appreciated.  However, I could not get the Procs to show up. The comps hide, but nothing in Mixbusses.  My screen resolution may be part to blame.  1366 x 768.  But, V9 did work well.

As for the Immersive.  Thank you that worked, but there are issues. 

The routing grid did not line up well enough for me to select both binaural channels!  I can't post a screenshot here, but BinR was so far to the right, it did not line up with an output!  I have posted a pic on Ardour Discours : https://discourse.ardour.org/t/mixbus-10-issue-with-router-and-mixer/110161

Also, I had a green and blue streak heading to the lower right from the multi speaker mixer.

I know Harrison will fix this.  They always do.

As far as Dolby Atmos mixing goes, this looks like it will work very well!  Way better than what Cubase has set up!

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - Dingo - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 08:09 PM)BSchmitty Wrote: The routing grid did not line up well enough for me to select both binaural channels!  I can't post a screenshot here, but BinR was so far to the right, it did not line up with an output!  I have posted a pic on Ardour Discours : https://discourse.ardour.org/t/mixbus-10-issue-with-router-and-mixer/110161

Use the scroll bar at bottom of Audio Connections Manager to scroll selection right, or use your mouse to resize the window giving you increased horizontal display.

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - stevethompson - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 06:30 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 04:27 PM)sweetbeats Wrote: Now the problem is I was able to purchase the upgrade to v10 Pro for $99, but cannot find nor have a received download/install instructions. I see I purchased the license. Now where do I get v10 and how do I install it? There used to be a follow up email with OS specific download links.

Installers....
Can be found in the Store, click on the download link or scroll to the bottom of the page.
There are links listed for installers for all OS versions of Mixbus v10.

Licenses...
When you log into your user account in the Harrison Store, go to My Account using the red Account icon top right of screen.
From My Account go to My Products / Software Products.

In Software Products you should find a list of all products purchased through the 'new' store (as of @Dec 2023)
Your license for Mixbus v10 will appear at the bottom of the screen.

To the right of the Serial number are two overlapping squares, click on this icon to copy the text to your clipboard.

Launch Mixbus the challenge window will open, paste your license into the window.

I hope this sorts out your issue.

Thanks for this, I was waiting for it to show up in my iLok account Smile  Worked great!

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - carlv - 04-18-2024

Howdy, The "Immersive Panning" check box is grayed out on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux machine. Do i need to find and install something other?

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - Dingo - 04-18-2024

(04-18-2024, 10:32 PM)carlv Wrote: Howdy, The "Immersive Panning" check box is grayed out on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux machine. Do i need to find and install something other?

Immersive is turned on by going Session / Immersive Panning - click to enable.

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - matthieu68 - 04-19-2024

V9 user but still not received an email for the upgrade, anyone else in my case?

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - LPR001 - 04-19-2024

(04-19-2024, 04:18 AM)matthieu68 Wrote: V9 user but still not received an email for the upgrade, anyone else in my case?

Yeah, I am the same. Earlier on this thread it was mentioned they were changing to sending a discount code via email, the login discount system went a bit pear shaped for some. I figured they may have stopped the original mailout......... or they just forgot us.

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - matthieu68 - 04-19-2024

haha, I see that some have already received it, I would like not to be forgotten... a new project is being prepared on Sunday, if I can start it on the new version that would help me enormously.

RE: Mixbus v10 - now available! - ChristopheLABBE - 04-19-2024

And still no decent integration of SSL UF/UC control surfaces  Angry Angry Angry

SSL UF/UC support was announced in oct 2023 with 9.2 release of Mixbus.

Ok, there's a beautiful UF8 picture but this is not what we can call "support"