Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I deleted my license file ...
Sad 
Hello,

I changed my operating system, I use linux KXstudio.
I did something wrong and I erased my Mixbus 3 license file.

I tried to download it with FastSpring but it tells me:
license_key_harrison_mixbus3.txt (Not available)

How can I get my license mixbus3?

I sent an email to: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
I prefer to specify here if my email is lost.

this is the first time I make such a mistake. Sad
I hope it will be resolved quickly, I'm working on a big project.

Sorry for my bad English...

Regards,
Thierry Lejeune
Thierry - France/Suisse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eleven rack - M-Audio audiophile 2496 / Hoonteck DSP24 - Tracktion 6 - Mixbus 3 - Mixbus 2.5 - KXStudio
I think today is Sunday so tomorrow you will get an answer even may be today. Nevertheless, next time put your all of your licenses on drop box. I have learnt this form Harrison user here.
I'm guessing that my post to you over in the Windows sub-forum got deleted. But hey, I did my best to help you. I'll keep trying, because at some point, at some time, I'll finally get a "Reputation" :-) In the meantime, enjoy your new Mixbus3. It is worth learning it, I think, and I've just started.

best, john
Hi,

Jabney :
Yes indeed, I deleted my post and posted here, thank you to you. Smile

Mr. Ben gave me the license, that's ok! Harrison still thank you for your serious.
Thierry - France/Suisse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eleven rack - M-Audio audiophile 2496 / Hoonteck DSP24 - Tracktion 6 - Mixbus 3 - Mixbus 2.5 - KXStudio
(08-09-2015, 05:04 PM)jabney Wrote: I'll keep trying, because at some point, at some time, I'll finally get a "Reputation" :-)

Done :-)
(because of many of your posts)
MMM
(08-10-2015, 05:16 AM)madmaxmiller Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 05:04 PM)jabney Wrote: I'll keep trying, because at some point, at some time, I'll finally get a "Reputation" :-)

Done :-)
(because of many of your posts)
MMM

Thanks madmaxmiller! This forum is beginning to be fun and useful - a good combination.

best, john