Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus v10 - now available!
(04-29-2024, 04:06 AM)Sonnystyles3 Wrote: This new system that SSL decided to bestow into Harrison burns me up. When Harrison had fast springs, the cost wuz exactly $29. Now SSL want to charge taxes. Especially if you copped the pro tier. Charging an extra $56 in taxes. That's crazy. That's why I don't purchase from the company directly mos cases. I only want to pay wut is listed. Come on now.

Hi Sonnystyles3 - welcome to the forum.

Yes there is an issue in the store with the Tax rate for some countries.
However once you go through the checkout, and complete the address form, when you get to the last stage of the cart (paying) your region tax rate and price will be set correctly.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-28-2024, 11:27 AM)Klaus Wrote: My boot partition tells me the disk is fulll
MB10 created a
stderr.log file of about 10GB
Earlier versions are in there too but small...
???
Can I delete safely ?
...somewhat urgent... Undecided 

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Yes, you can safely delete that file.

But if you can first 'zip' it, and send it to us,  that would be helpful for us to see what went wrong, and try to avoid it.

(hopefully it will zip much smaller than 10GB!!!!)

-Ben
(04-29-2024, 08:05 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote:
(04-28-2024, 11:27 AM)Klaus Wrote: My boot partition tells me the disk is fulll
MB10 created a
stderr.log file of about 10GB
Earlier versions are in there too but small...
???
Can I delete safely ?
...somewhat urgent... Undecided 

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Yes, you can safely delete that file.

But if you can first 'zip' it, and send it to us,  that would be helpful for us to see what went wrong, and try to avoid it.

(hopefully it will zip much smaller than 10GB!!!!)

-Ben

zipped still more than 50mb
Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
tried to open with the console
and it filled my Mac with swaps...

I'm moving on
Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
I just learned about this. I cant help but feel I should have gotten a discount code or something. I've bought every version (regular and 32C) since v3. I found a couple of plugin offers in my email but no info on a new DAW. I didn manage to register the legacy EQ but not the mastering EQ. Perhaps the deal had expired :/
(04-30-2024, 04:42 AM)Overmann Wrote: I just learned about this. I cant help but feel I should have gotten a discount code or something. I've bought every version (regular and 32C) since v3. I found a couple of plugin offers in my email but no info on a new DAW. I didn manage to register the legacy EQ but not the mastering EQ. Perhaps the deal had expired :/

Overmann, email support - mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com they can send you codes to upgrade to v10.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
nie ma problemów, kupiłem aktualizację do wersji 10 Pro za 99,99 USD plus 23% VAT. Demo już testowałem, więc wkleiłem jedynie licencję. Jestem usatysfakcjonowany.
glad to hear it worked for you, fortewal!
Getting confused.
I have so far received 3 emails all with different promo codes.
First one I received April 18 listed the Pro version upgrade as $99.99
Today I received two emails list price for the Pro $149.00, different promo code from the 18th.
Another listed same price ($149.00) but with different promo code.
All three have different promo codes for the Pro version.

Questions: Is the $149.00 in Canadian or is this in US dollars?
Was the email that listed the $99.99 price in US dollars?
I want to get some clarity on that because if the $149.00 list is in US $ that would be $206.33 in Canadian.
OK.
I just went for it, dove in and came out the other side intact. Smile
It was a bit confusing but I managed.
Have not installed it yet, a few more gigs over the next few days.
Will wait till then to sit down and install.

Linux user, V10 will be able to coexist with V8, right?
Still have a project to finish.
Cheers.