Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C v9.1.153 now available!
Hi friends!

I've got a Mixbus 32C license (V9) and wanted tu upgrade to the new version (V9.1.153), but I can't, look what Fastspring show me :

Nous regrettons que votre commande n'ait pu être acceptée. Nous attachons de l'importance à votre entreprise et nous voudrions vous aider à terminer cette commande. Veuillez nous contacter afin d'obtenir de l'aide.

Fast and infamous translation :
Sorry, your order could not be accepted.

Why? Any help welcome!

Thanks
- Chris -

www.amalvy.com
(06-21-2023, 02:15 PM)jeff_sloan Wrote: Sadly, now EVERY time I re-open MB, I have to re-connect the metronome to the outputs.
What gives?

Same happened to me!!
But after opening the project several times the problems fixt itself ?
Don’t know why!!!
(07-11-2023, 01:54 AM)Dennis Nybratt Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 02:15 PM)jeff_sloan Wrote: Sadly, now EVERY time I re-open MB, I have to re-connect the metronome to the outputs.
What gives?

Same happened to me!!
But after opening the project several times the problems fixt itself ?
Don’t know why!!!

That has been fixed and the hotfix is available on the website when downloading the latest demo.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
I see version 9.1.321 is the current version...but cannot find any documentation on what has changed. Is that posted somewhere? Thanks!!
(07-11-2023, 11:51 AM)ltjost Wrote: I see version 9.1.321 is the current version...but cannot find any documentation on what has changed.  Is that posted somewhere?  Thanks!!

I think you have caught them between steps!
If they announce it, then put the files out there, there will be those of us that complain that we cant get it.
It could take some hours to get the files in the "store" system too.

If they put the files there first, then it may take some time to get the website updated with the new release notes.

But...
WOO HOO!! Can't Wait!
Already downloaded 321!
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.7
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
(07-11-2023, 11:51 AM)ltjost Wrote: I see version 9.1.321 is the current version...but cannot find any documentation on what has changed.  Is that posted somewhere?  Thanks!!

Here (see attached) is what was listed in the notification I received...

Cheers!
Patrick

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unfortunately, no fix for the Softubes's Console 1 VST3 plugin crash yet
MacMini M1 16gb RAM - MacOS 13.6.6 - Apollo silver +  Apollo 16 silver w/Thunderbolt & Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt - SSL UF8/UC1 - Softube Console 1/Fader - UAD v11.2 - Mixbus 10 Pro ARM
(06-22-2023, 05:48 AM)Caberto Wrote: Hi, In this update of Mixbus 32C (Windows 11) I don't have the "Clean-up unused sources" option on the Clean Up menu, only the "Clean-up unused regions". Is it OK or it only happens to me? 

Best regards

I have the same problem, regards
Have you tried the newet update from the mixbus download page? 9.1.324.
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,