Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempo lines etc.
Whenever I need to re-install Mixbus, these vertical lines appear in my Editor window - and I can never remember how to remove them!! Can some kind soul remind me??  Smile

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(12-18-2022, 04:43 AM)johne53 Wrote: Whenever I need to re-install Mixbus, these vertical lines appear in my Editor window - and I can never remember how to remove them!! Can some kind soul remind me??  Smile

I also met it sometimes and also do not remember how I solved it, maybe some tick, untick in the preferences or in the upper menu bar ikons.
I kow it does not help, just sharing the feelingsSmile
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(12-18-2022, 04:43 AM)johne53 Wrote: Whenever I need to re-install Mixbus, these vertical lines appear in my Editor window - and I can never remember how to remove them!! Can some kind soul remind me??  Smile

Lines show the snap-grid, set it to no grid and the lines are gone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Woohoo!! That was it Lars - many thanks...
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(12-18-2022, 07:01 AM)Lars Wrote:

Lines show the snap-grid, set it to no grid and the lines are gone.

Or Preferences - Colors - Transparency - grid line to zero values