Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to remove plugin from mixer channel strip.
Hi Everyone a happy new year to you all.

I am new to Mixbus and have purchased 6.2, but am unable to delete a plugin from any channel strip. The manual says select then shift and right click, select delete from drop down menu. In my case no drop down menu appears and despite all key pressing etc the only way I can delete a plugin is by selecting mixer reset.

Can anyone help please?
Hover on the plugin bar in the srtip, Shift+ right click, and the plug is removed
Oly right click on the bar opens the dialogue witha lot options including delete as well
Shift+right click is the easiest and quickest

If does not vork it may be a "hovering issue" or mouse error I think
best
HNY
Tassy

some info on your OS, maybe which plugin in question may help finding the reason
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Hi Tassy HYN

Thank you for your response, I have tried all the plugins that came with the software and once installed on a strip none can be removed. I have tried exactly as you mention, but hovering, shift + right click, nothing works other than as I originally posted by reset mixer, which obviously is pointless.

Also on further exploration I find many of my VST3 plugins either fail to load or work/display incorrectly.

I am not happy and really need a refund having only purchased 30th December 2020, but am unable to find a method of requesting this.

Can you assist please.

My software etc: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 fully up to date.
I am on windows, so no knowledge on Mac
Best to direct email to Harrison support and they tell you what to do, maybe solve your issue as well
VST3s are new feature in Mixbus, so they are not good references as to the general behaviour of MB.
I do not use any since I have tons os vst2 and got used to them...
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
also try selecting the plugin in the mixer strip with a simple click and pressing "Delete" on your keyboard.
i5-8400 - 16GB - Big SSD & HD - Win10 Pro - Mixbus - Studio One
UAD Apollo Quad Firewire - Quad FW satellite - PCIe DUO
FaderPort 8 - Console 1
Lots of guitars - I build all my own tube amps

(01-01-2021, 02:23 PM)MakerDP Wrote: also try selecting the plugin in the mixer strip with a simple click and pressing "Delete" on your keyboard.

Hi MakerDP and Tassy

Thank you both very much for all your assistance.

I am pleased to say deletion problem is as MakerDP suggested, simply select plug-in not required in mixer strip, right click and press delete on keyboard, this has cured the problem.

AU and VST2 appear OK, but VST3 that I have do not perform correctly, I will keep working on that one.

Many thanks to you both, HYN stay safe.