Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The offer email: "Your mixbus32c v6 offer" SPAM!
(06-08-2020, 01:42 PM)sonik Wrote: For all the folks here saying, what do you care, just delete, it only takes a second:

I don't care about ME and I already said it in a reply on this very page. Isn't that too difficult for you to understand ?

I care about the REPUTATION of the company.

PROSPECTIVE customers can very well NOT like receiving the same exact "Get Offer" day after day. Can you understand that ?

(06-08-2020, 02:21 PM)Tassy Wrote: This whole thread is the real SPAM I think.

Or how not to care about prospect customers.

Make them believe - rightly - that the company is about sending the same "Get Offer" everyday day. Which is called spamming.
Subject: Get It Now: Amazing De-Esser
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:59:30 +0000

Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 14:44:23 +0000

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 14:59:32 +0000

Despair ?
Quote:sonik Wrote:
For all the folks here saying, what do you care, just delete, it only takes a second:

I don't care about ME and I already said it in a reply on this very page. Isn't that too difficult for you to understand ?

This wasn't meant to you at all.
Mixbus / Linux 64bit
(06-10-2020, 02:55 PM)sonik Wrote: This wasn't meant to you at all.

All right. No harm done.

Cheers.

I do wonder why the company is pursuing such a dubious approach though.
I think it's all about business. As Mike@Harrison states that they are successful with their spam-campaign and they will continue as long as they sell some licenses, you understand the "spirit" of the company.
Very sad.
Mixbus / Linux 64bit
Lots of people have reported this problem but I don't understand why they can't just click on the Unsubscribe link Huh
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
(06-12-2020, 06:07 AM)johne53 Wrote: Lots of people have reported this problem but I don't understand why they can't just click on the Unsubscribe link Huh

Will that also unsubscribe from the Mixbus32C update notifications which, by themselves, are rather shaky ?

But moreover, where is going the company of the mixer that I like so much ?
jonetsu - my guess is that this is probably some kinda computer malfunction - but maybe the company is in lockdown at the moment so there's currently no-one in the office who can deal with it. Just unsubscribe temporarily. You can always re-subscribe later, once things get back to normal.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
Yeah sure, computers went crazy during the lockdown. You made my day, johne53.
Mixbus / Linux 64bit
(06-12-2020, 09:28 AM)sonik Wrote: Yeah sure, computers went crazy during the lockdown. You made my day, johne53.

Well, isn't Bill Gates the main sponsor now for the WHO ? You know, that guy who's worldwide known for an operating system plagued with viruses. One thing could explain the other. Big Grin