Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v5.1 update available FREE
Hi Sonic,

You may always write our support email ( mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com ) to resolve any issue.

But here are 3 things you might try:

Please check your spam & "bulk" mail folders to see if it arrived there.
Repeat the process; sometimes people make a typo in their email address.
Try using a different email address; perhaps there is a temporary disagreement between our mailer and your mail server.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
-Ben
YAY!!! I can already tell that things are a bit smoother (I was running into a fair bit of crashing, and its not happened at all now - YES!!

On a different note - So it would seem that the ability to export stems of the BUSSES is still MIA? That's crucial for those of us who like to send stems to mastering houses. Any clues as to when this is coming back?

In the meantime, does anybody have a workaround they could share? I have come to freaking LOVE the sound of this thing! Having more busses was the whole reason I upgraded to 32-C - so not being able to export them anymore just seems bonkers to me. But I'll be patient if that functionality is still on deck to be restored!!
<SLAP!> "We need to play NOW & LOUD." - Scott Pilgrim
Mac Studio M1 Ultra 20-Core, 48-core GPU, 32-core Neural Engine, 64Gb RAM | OSX 13.3.1 | MixBus 32-C 9.0.1
Hey Joey:

To export the mixbuses as stems ( -and- have them latency compensated with the track output stems and master-bus stems ) ... you'll need to solo each mixbus, and do a "session->export->export to audio file" for each desired bus.

Currently that's the only way to export the mixbuses as stems.
(10-13-2018, 02:20 PM)cowboydan Wrote: I have tried to get the upgrade 5.1 for Mixbus, but when I click the download button nothing happens. Do you have another URL for the download?

Just click the link provided with your v5 purchase e-mail and you'll be fine Wink
MacMini M1 16gb RAM - MacOS 13.6.6 - Apollo silver +  Apollo 16 silver w/Thunderbolt & Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt - SSL UF8/UC1 - Softube Console 1/Fader - UAD v11.2 - Mixbus 10 Pro ARM
(10-16-2018, 05:57 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi Sonic,

Please check your spam & "bulk" mail folders to see if it arrived there.
Hi Ben!
Thanks for the answer! Has been busy on work therefore has just now read. Yes, references have really appeared in the folder with spam. Though, regular notices with news come regularly to the folder of the entering messages.
Thanks for the Mixbus! Regularly in my work.