Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus 32C v5 - Now Available!
Me neither!
As well as me. No mail.

Отправлено с моего SM-G800H через Tapatalk
I just got back from summer holidays, where can i find the upgrade link ?
MB is the coolest DAW ever and i'm using it almost daily !

"The published upgrade price for 32C is always $79 ..."
I am an existing 32c user but can’t find the $79 upgrade bundle... at least not on my iPhone! Can anyone point me in the right direction?
As a brand new team member and product owner, who is familiar with the Harrison Website, can only confirm I haven't received any newsletter at the time of release, unfortunately. Nada.

The aforementioned link in the first post redirects everybody to the main page of 32c. So that works properly. However, no links are available today for discounts or upgrades, as far as I experienced.

The only link I found is the "Specials!" page where Harrison Consoles team always shares the latest promo priced product.
This page still contains the following promo which is still a pretty good deal if the "free update" to v5 works:
Get Mixbus v4, our "XT" plugins, and the Essentials Bundle for a special price of only $149 !
Plus a FREE update to Mixbus version 5 when it is released!

But not for me as I have almost all XT plugins and the Mixbus 32 I just bought in July. Dodgy
I'd happily pay the price difference of "$149 - Price I paid", for this promo if someone could guarantee I can have the free update to Mixbus32c V5.

Over 'n' out!
Lipaz
Any updates on v5 of the regular MixBus. Excited to see if their are new features in v5.
If you are a Mixbus32C owner, and you didn't get an upgrade email yet, please write our support email: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
What is a plugged-in member? I thought I was well connected, but also did not receive an e-mail for upgrading to MixBus 32C V5.
iMac i7 4Ghz | OS X 10.14.6 | 64 GB | Mixbus 8.2.66c & Mixbus 6.1.22| MOTU 828Mk3 Firewire MOTU 828Mk3 192 kHz Hybrid Firewire |"Rock Solid Sound Since 1980" |
(08-23-2018, 04:29 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: If you are a Mixbus32C owner, and you didn't get an upgrade email yet, please write our support email: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

Hi, and thanks for the response. This may explain why some of us haven’t received notification. I have Mixbus 32, not Mixbus 32c. So I actually cannot upgrade. As per the comment, the upgrade (update) is for 32c owners.
(08-28-2018, 01:31 PM)Lipaz Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 04:29 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: If you are a Mixbus32C owner, and you didn't get an upgrade email yet, please write our support email: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

Hi, and thanks for the response. This may explain why some of us haven’t received notification. I have Mixbus 32, not Mixbus 32c. So I actually cannot upgrade. As per the comment, the upgrade (update) is for 32c owners.

Not quite. There are only two versions.

1. Mixbus (3 band sweepable EQ, filter, 8 busses)
2. Mixbus 32c (4 band EQ, filters, 12 busses)

If you have 4 bands and 12 busses, you have 32C. There's not a "MixBus 32".

Donny
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA