Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New website & Pricing
Hi all!

The Harrison website has been updated for 2018 with a new "responsive" design for mobile users, secure https connections (to make Google search happy), and a simpler demo process that only requires entering your name and email on our web page.

[Image: harrison-website.png]

We welcome comments on the new website: if something isn't working for you, please send us a note! There might be some strangeness while the pages are being updated to secure https connections, and we might have forgotten to copy some old content to the new store. You might need to click "refresh" if you've visited our website recently.

We've moved Mixbus (and Mixbus32C) to the top of the main page, because those are the most popular items on our website.

We have dramatically reduced the price of our XT plugins for Mixbus. This is in response to the huge success we had last month when we lowered the prices for a limited time offer.

Perhaps most interestingly: we are launching a new series of plugins that will exhibit the same sound & performance as the "XT" plugins, but in a new updated package. More details on that "coming very soon!"

Thanks for your continuing support!

-Ben at Harrison
That's great to see and looks awesome.
Windows 10 64, HP Z-220 Workstation, I7 3770 16 GB RAM, RME Multiface 2, PCIe
Mac OS Sierra, 2012 Mac Mini, i5 16 GB RAM, Behringer XR18
Mixbus 32C 6.2.26
Harrison MixBus V5.2
Presonus Studio One 5
Statesboro, GA, USA
Indeed it is! find the Harrison Plugins better than waves stuff. Especially when it comes to Dynamics. Nice to see the price drop
Nice work and design. Mobile version working well, but it seems to be a glitch in the hamburger menu. Social network ikons seems to be black on a black background so they are not visible on my mobile phone. They are there somewhere if you click on the black surface. Happy bug hunting :-)

Hope you have some nice and exciting plans for your plugins members when new plugins are ready. :-)

Mixbus Pro 10.0, Kubuntu Linux 64 23.10, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU@2.60GHz, 12 Gb RAM, nvidia GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2, X.org nouveau driver, Zoom L12 Digital mixer/Audio interface
Maybe now is time for some new update and bug fixing?
It will be great for me to use mixbus as my only daw and stop using pro tools
(04-22-2018, 05:59 AM)sondy Wrote: Maybe now is time for some new update and bug fixing?
It will be great for me to use mixbus as my only daw and stop using pro tools

Looking at the Ardour nightlies and considering the time since the last major release... I assume something great is lingering Smile
MMM
(04-20-2018, 01:28 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi all!

The Harrison website has been updated for 2018...

Looks nice and I'm looking forward to the next generation of Mixbus and see what the upcoming plugins are about.

..on the other hand, don't hurry, I'm totally broke the next three months!
Mixbus/Mixbus32C on Linux (Kubuntu)/KXStudio repositories.
GUI: KDE and Fluxbox
(04-23-2018, 02:10 PM)Jostein Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 01:28 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi all!

The Harrison website has been updated for 2018...

Looks nice and I'm looking forward to the next generation of Mixbus and see what the upcoming plugins are about.

..on the other hand, don't hurry, I'm totally broke the next three months!
Hi Ben and folks !!

As Jostein said, I'm broke but very excited with the news from Harrison and Ardour...
Nice website too!!

P.S. : In this page :
https://harrisonconsoles.com/site/history.html
The Trion description is repeated... Same with the introduction of Mixbus

Cheers !
- Chris -

www.amalvy.com
The update looks good...in History pic of S10 is missing.
Could do with more pix and some of the older glossy flyers.
I remember there was a great one for the PP1.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
@Dingo: yes, the history page needs to have more info from the old site; and more stuff added. Will do!