Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New website & Pricing
wow !

The ?Support hyperlink hides a beautiful knowledge base !

AVA Plugins !

should i now buy another Daw ? Big GrinTongue Wink

Good to see other DAW users can taste the excellence of Harrison plugins ..

regards

Frank

Nik

complimennts for the Video :

and a great manual page !!

regards

Frank
Frank W. Kooistra

- MMB32C 9.1, AD/DA: Motu:1248, 8A, 8D, Monitor8. X-Touch,, Mini M1 11.6.2, venture 13.3 plugins melda fabfilter harrison No Harrison CP-1 
Hello, I have a question. If I buy Mixbus v4 today - will I get free update to v5? Afaik next update is planned very soon and looks like you have sale right now. How long do you plan to have it on sale?
Hi there,

You are just a few hours late: we removed the "Mixbus and all plugins, with v5 upgrade" from our website today!

Please write to our support email mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com, and we can send you to that offer directly.
(08-30-2018, 10:49 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Hi there,

You are just a few hours late: we removed the "Mixbus and all plugins, with v5 upgrade" from our website today!

Please write to our support email mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com, and we can send you to that offer directly.

Hello Ben. I'm signed to newsletter (exactly for things like that) but haven't received any info about those deals. ;(
very great harrison mixbus new site Smile ciao Smile

gennaro
HP ELITE 8200 - 16 Giga Ram - HD 2 Terabyte - WIndows 10 - Mx Linux 21 (Debian Bullseye + kx studio based)-  Mixbus 7.2 32c
Notebook Asus x54c - dual boot Windows 10 pro- Mixbus 7.2 (32c) - Ubuntu Studio 20.04  (Mixbus 7.2 32c)
http://gennarogiugliano.altervista.org/S...enuto.html
I find the new website buggy and missing icons, there’s like invisible links to products in the mobile version. I miss the old website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk