Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UAD / MIXBUS SR ERROR CODE
I will get this error loading a plugin from UAD onto Mixbus 32C, not every time, but randomly.  It is not certain plug ins.

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, "system-ui", ".SFNSText-Regular", sans-serif]Using Mixbus 23C v9 on a mac pro, with an Apollo 8P. Anyone get this message before? Session, clock, everything set to 48K. I have gotten this previous no matter what the session sample rate.[/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see similar reports in the UAD forum.. the error message is a generic UAD notice, so it seems that UAD is flagging an internal issue.

Have you tried sending a report to UAD about your issue ?
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(04-08-2024, 07:31 PM)Dingo Wrote: I see similar reports in the UAD forum.. the error message is a generic UAD notice, so it seems that UAD is flagging an internal issue.

Have you tried sending a report to UAD about your issue ?

I sent in a request and they [font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]recommend trying VST if you encounter this issue with Audio Unit plug-ins or vice versa if the opposite is the case.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I was currently using AU, I will try VST next and see![/font]
I remember I used to see that error when I drag and drop a plugin from one channel to another. That was long time ago. I don’t use that much UA and when I do I just load the plugin from the dropdown menu.