Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C v9.1.324 now available!
Our store has been updated with a new software update for Mixbus and Mixbus32C:  version 9.1.324

Due to high download volume, we use the FastSpring download service to provide you with localized, fast downloads of the Mixbus software.  You will be prompted for your email address and postal code so FastSpring can provide you a fast download link.

Mixbus software installer: Mixbus-v9-demo

Mixbus32C software installer: Mixbus32C2c-v9-demo

There is no charge for this software update.  If you have a v9 license, then the new software will find your license file without needing any steps to re-authorize it.  If you do not have a license, you may choose to update to the newest software, but it will continue to work in 'demo' mode.

version 9.1.324 provides several hotfixes for both Mixbus and Mixbus32C since 9.1.153:
  • (Mixbus32C only) The bus-assign buttons now use the larger 'square' buttons used in other parts of the Mixbus32C UI.  This affords a larger area to display the mix bus's color, and provides more contrast ... especially at small mixer-strip-scale settings, where the assign indicator could be almost invisible if the mix bus is assigned a dark color.  (see screenshot below)
  • The 'Click' (metronome) connection to the soundcard was being lost after closing & reopening a session.  This has been fixed
  • Improved recording-latency-compensation for MIDI events on both Mac and Windows.
  • Tweaked the drawing of grid line, region-bounds and midi notes.  In some specific cases there were 1-pixel offsets which made things look inconsistent
  • When you click in a MIDI CC automation lane,  the associated 'ghost region' will jump to the top of the layer stack, and the associated midi region will be selected in the main midi track, so you can better see which region you are drawing into
  • In an automation lane, we now allow creating new automation control points in Grab mode, so you don't have to go to Draw or Internal mode, when there's nothing else you could do in this lane, anyway
  • It is now possible to rubberband-select region gain control points ... switch to Internal Edit tool (shortcut 'E') and then start a box-select to select/drag/delete multiple region-gain points inside a region
  • Fixed a problem when loading "Session Templates".  This bug was introduced in v9.1.315 which was available for a short time on the Harrison store.
  • Fix for UAD-X (native) plugins:   VST3-format plugins were crashing when added to a mono channel.  We've implemented a workaround in Mixbus to avoid the crash.
         [Image: square-mix-bus-toggles-32c.png]

As always, feel free to write us (mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com) with your thoughts on this new update!

Best Regards,
-Ben Loftis
Harrison Mixbus product manager
Quote:(Mixbus32C only) The bus-assign buttons now use the larger 'square' buttons used in other parts of the Mixbus32C UI.  This affords a larger area to display the mix bus's color, and provides more contrast ... especially at small mixer-strip-scale settings, where the assign indicator could be almost invisible if the mix bus is assigned a dark color.  (see screenshot below)
Many thanks for this - it's something I've asked for before and though it might seem trivial, it will remove a previous irritation.
It also demonstrates that Harrison is a company which actually listens. Brilliant.
Same here!
A big THANK YOU to Harrison for this mod.
My custom colors REALLY pop out now!!

Cheers!
Patrick
Yes, just installed it and it looks great.
As a bonus, this 32C update now carries over your custom colours without needing to use the previous work-around.
Good work Harrison, proper job.
Photo 
Hi, using AVlinux MX, latest version.
SInce upgrading to Mixbus 9 using Waves VST3 stereo plugins on stereo tracks, busses or the Mixbusses only lets through one channel of audio, the Right channel is the correct volume the Left channel is very low in Volume, almost inaudible.
The pinconnections are correctly configured, all of the waves VST3 plugins have this issue.
Other vendors VST3, the few i tried and are not Waves, behave correctly.
I don't have this issue with the latest version of Mixbus 8 and the same waves VST3 plugins.
DIdn't have a chance tot test the VST2 versions yet.
Disabling the plugin, has no effect. I have to remove the plugin to get both channel up again.
I use the latest Yabridge release and Wine TKG staging
Here a picture of Rvox inserted on the highlighted Vox Bus, as you can see, in the plugin it lets you see both channels reacting but after the plugin @the channel VU-meter you can only see the right channel getting signal.

Just testted the VST2 version, it works as expected so at least i have a workaround
Hello, in this version (v 9.1.324) the "Clean-up unused sources" option is still missing in the Clean-up menu in Mixbus 32C under Windows 10.

Best regards
Good job~
(07-17-2023, 01:18 PM)DBlooze69 Wrote: Hello, in this version (v 9.1.324) the "Clean-up unused sources" option is still missing in the Clean-up menu in Mixbus 32C under Windows 10.

Best regards

I see "Clean up unused regions" on both Windows and Mac.  Was there a sources option before?
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
Hi Nathan. In previous versions there were both options.

Best Regards
(07-18-2023, 03:08 PM)DBlooze69 Wrote: Hi Nathan. In previous versions there were both options.

Best Regards

That option may be hidden due to some users reporting their files were getting deleted by accident their sessions would no longer open.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio