Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C v8.2.170 update now available!
Upgraded to 8.2.170 and all of a sudden, (almost) all the plugins problems I had opening sessions started in V7 seem to be gone. So I wasn't mad and the problem came from the previous 32c versions. There are still a few quirks in the plugin manager window (E.G. sometimes, the "fav" or "ign" settings are not reflected until you explicitly take out the fav attribute in the dedicated window).
I'll do more testing.
In my case, after this update (MB on Windows 10), I realize that the presets from the Surge XT and the Synthmaster (VSTs Synths) are not kept, particularly in the case of the Surge VST, I have to remove it from the session, load the plugin and then load the preset.

Kinds,

Omar.
@ogomez: we will be publishing a fix for that issue soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
(02-21-2023, 09:26 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @ogomez: we will be publishing a fix for that issue soon.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Really thanks Ben,

Kinds,
(02-21-2023, 09:26 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @ogomez: we will be publishing a fix for that issue soon.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

@ben: Will this fix my issue as well? (https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/threa...l#pid62644)
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Installed the Mixbus32c update and now it freezes when trying to load Neural DSP Darkglass plugin. I tried clearing the plugin cache and rescanning, but that didn't fix the issue. Also, I would like to mention an issue that has been ongoing for the last several updates. I never mentioned it because it's not a big deal and I figured it would be noticed and fixed at some point. The problem is that when I use an uppercase J in a track name, it shows up as an underscore. It's kind of annoying.
(02-22-2023, 02:22 PM)Perry Warren Wrote: Installed the Mixbus32c update and now it freezes when trying to load Neural DSP Darkglass plugin. I tried clearing the plugin cache and rescanning, but that didn't fix the issue. Also, I would like to mention an issue that has been ongoing for the last several updates. I never mentioned it because it's not a big deal and I figured it would be noticed and fixed at some point. The problem is that when I use an uppercase J in a track name, it shows up as an underscore. It's kind of annoying.

Just tried it on Windows and Mac and the capitol J stays intact.  I have a Neural plugin at the house that I will test.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
Photo 
[attachment=3428 Wrote:Nathan@Harrison pid='62722' dateline='1677096713']
(02-22-2023, 02:22 PM)Perry Warren Wrote: Installed the Mixbus32c update and now it freezes when trying to load Neural DSP Darkglass plugin. I tried clearing the plugin cache and rescanning, but that didn't fix the issue. Also, I would like to mention an issue that has been ongoing for the last several updates. I never mentioned it because it's not a big deal and I figured it would be noticed and fixed at some point. The problem is that when I use an uppercase J in a track name, it shows up as an underscore. It's kind of annoying.

Just tried it on Windows and Mac and the capitol J stays intact.  I have a Neural plugin at the house that I will test.

Just checked this on two other computers. The issue with the "J" showing as an underscore is on v8.2.66. I'm using v8.2.66 on that computer becasue v8.2.154 and v8.2.170 will not load my project probably becasue of the Nueral DSP Darkglass plugin. I tried all 6 of the other Nueral DSP plugins that I own and they work. Not sure what the deal is with the Darkglass plugin.

The "J" problem is not an issue on the other 2 computers, but I loaded v8.2.170 on them.

Here's snapshot of the "J" not showing correctly on track 19.

@Perry Warren: the fonts in your screenshot are really really terrible! Can you tell me more about your monitor size, and what resolution settings you use in your Windows display preferences, as well as Mixbus Preferences?

-Ben