Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus32C v8.1 with Mixer Scenes, native M1 support - Now Available!
Thanks Ben for this detailed comparison I couldn't find anywhere !
(08-07-2022, 12:51 PM)jeff_sloan Wrote: All this talk about the "arrow keys and not the fader and channel bank keys" is confusing me.
I guess the X-Touch is a lil different?
My arrow keys ARE the fader bank and channel arrow keys.
(and they work just fine for all the sends and plugin paramaters)
Not sure what other arrows you are talking about, my other arrow keys are transport control arrows.

The Icon controllers have additional arrow keys down by the jog wheel.
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
(08-11-2022, 09:59 PM)Nathan@Harrison Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 12:51 PM)jeff_sloan Wrote: All this talk about the "arrow keys and not the fader and channel bank keys" is confusing me.
I guess the X-Touch is a lil different?
My arrow keys ARE the fader bank and channel arrow keys.
(and they work just fine for all the sends and plugin paramaters)
Not sure what other arrows you are talking about, my other arrow keys are transport control arrows.

The Icon controllers have additional arrow keys down by the jog wheel.

So the   <<8     8>>      1<      >1     buttons don't work on the QCon?
The same one that has and is being touted as working so awesome with Mixbus?  Angel

The Fader bank and channel left right buttons work fine on X-Touch, and the up down right left and zoom arrows are also there next to the jog wheel as well.
I think you guys are just talking cross-purposes.

Most (all?) Mackie controllers have fader-banking buttons +/-1, +/-8 ... those control which channels are mapped to the fader strips.

Most Mackie controllers also have a 4 directional 'joystick' buttons (up/down/left/right) that do different things, depending on context, but if you've selected a channel it'll bank the *knobs* (leaving the same channel selected!)
Just a little 'thumps up' message. I did some vocal recording and a lot of mixing with the new version and all bugs are gone! Not a single crash for two days. Great work!
MB 32C 9.1.324 / Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - KDE / Kernel 5.14.0 / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core / NVIDIA GP108 Driver 390.147 / Focusrite Scarlett 18i20