Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v7.2 Update with XT-CC Console Compressor
We have published a new version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C!

The new version includes a new, separately-licensed XT, plugin, the XT-CC Console Compressor.

The XT-CC Console Compressor is the most advanced XT compressor we've developed, with a full suite of professional-level features from our digital consoles including:
  • Scrolling history of your compressor action 
  • Program (Pgm) mode: controls dynamics while retaining PUNCH 
  • Highly useful Depth control: limit the maximum gain reduction regardless of other settings
  • Sidechain EQ with 7 shapes: focus your compressor's sensitivity 
  • External Sidechain input: trigger the compression from any other track

Visit the Mixbus32C manual to learn more about the XT-CC:
https://rsrc.harrisonconsoles.com/mixbus...compressor

[Image: xt-cc-shadowed.png]

The MSRP Price for XT-CC is $99,  but we provided this plugin FREE to our current owners of Mixbus32C.   We also sent an offer to our current Mixbus and prior Mixbus32C users to upgrade to the latest Mixbus32C and have this plugin included in their upgrade price.   If you didn't receive your upgrade offer via email, please send us an email and we will make sure you get the best offer you are eligible for.

The Mixbus software update is FREE for both "Demo" and "Licensed" users of Mixbus and Mixbus32C.  If you have a license for v7, it will be found by the new v7.2 software with no additional steps required.

You can get the latest version of Mixbus and Mixbus32C software from the Harrison Software Downloads page on our new website:
Harrison Software Downloads Page

As always, I look forward to your opinion of these new features and I hope you'll write me to tell me your thoughts!

Best,
-Ben Loftis
Harrison Mixbus product manager

Additional Fixes and Improvements in v7.2:
  • Tooltips on editing tool buttons were missing in prior versions.
  • Plugin Manager GUI: add a button to discover newly installed plugins (same operation as the button in Preferences->plugins)
  • Re-enable verbose plugin scan option
  • Tweak/re-arrange the buttons in Preferences > Plugins
  • Display plugin-type (VST, AU,..) when listing missing plugins
  • Allow to add/remove tracks while auditioning
  • VST3: fix an edge-case where state-reload could set incorrect parameters
  • VST3: allow for MIDI-in -> MIDI-out plugins to replace MIDI events instead of adding to them
  • VST3: Ignore .vst3 dll in bundle of wrong architecture (64bit Mixbus now ignores 32bit plugins)
  • VST3: fix generic-ui slider and automation for discrete parameters (e.g. Waves Tune Real-Time - note selections)
  • Change session-dialog window type - fixes some cases where the splash-screen stays on top
  • Keep plugin-preset dialog on top of plugin-UI in more cases
  • Allow track views to be more than 1000 pixels tall (HiDPI display)
  • Do not allow to scroll-wheel to access the "SideCh" compressor mode.  That menu item is only provided for support of old sessions and no longer has any effect.
  • Mackie Control: Fix logic in timecode display update
  • Mackie Control: Use space as replacement for invalid characters on TC disp
  • Mackie Control: Fix one off error in timecode display that broke spaces
  • Prevent identical port-names when renaming tracks (this could create a session that won't load)
  • Fix crash when changing UI scale on Windows
  • Fix MIDI region list: when drawing a new region it now shows up in the editor sidebar .. and also list empty MIDI regions there
  • Fix playback latency for unconnected tracks
  • Fix MIDI Send latency compensation
  • Detect and report 'ambiguous' latency in more cases
  • Fix crash on quit if you do not have a session open
  • Speed up loading Mixbus sessions
Email sent!
Music 
Thanks again for the great update and the cool gift.  Cool 
32C v7.2 running fine on 3 different macOS systems (10.13.6, 10.15.7 and 11.6.1).
Registered 32C v 7 user. I download the 32C v 7.2 update and installed it and I have the license key for XT-CC. Where can I find the XT-CC Console Compressor? I don't see it in the plugin manager.
I have solved the issue. It appears as though my 7.1 version was still installed as I apparently installed it in a different path than the default. I seem to remember the 7.2 install stating that it found the previous version and was going to uninstall it before installing the update. Now when I launch the PROPER version of 32C I see the XT-CC plugin and the updates.
Installing a new point version of Mixbus does not uninstall previous versions. You can have multiple versions of Mixbus on your system. I have v4, 5, 6 and 7 installed and can run any version without affecting the others.
When you do a major update: 6 to 7 Mixbus will ask if you want to carry your preferences over or start from factory set.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Hi, i'm very happy with the new Mixbus 32C, but my C Compresor is UNLICENSED, when I have mi license for Mixbus32C. How can I found my, license for the CC?

Thanks !
- Chris -

www.amalvy.com
Check you emails for @ November 5th from Mixbus - Harrison Consoles subject: FREE: Update v7.2 AND a FREE plugin.
In that email there is a link to the store and a coupon code that you need to enter at the checkout.
If you have lost or cannot find the email, contact support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(12-31-2021, 09:55 PM)Dingo Wrote: Check you emails for @ November 5th from Mixbus - Harrison Consoles subject: FREE: Update v7.2 AND a FREE plugin.
In that email there is a link to the store and a coupon code that you need to enter at the checkout.
If you have lost or cannot find the email, contact support:  mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com

Tahnks, Dingo, and yep, I'v lost this email... Thanks for the help !
- Chris -

www.amalvy.com
I never got this e-mail. Seems I missed out on a sweeet deal on a nice compressor here. I just upgraded to v7 and I'm happy so far, free compressor or no Smile