Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v7.2 Update with XT-CC Console Compressor
So, I've downloaded the 7.2 version, twice now, and each time got the same peculiar results.

I am experiencing some very odd behavior with the latency compensation. My mix is radically misaligned.

I don't really understand how this could be a bug, since this version has been out for months, but this is really strange.

I'll revert again, I suppose, but is there any reason this should be happening? I played my mix just a few minutes ago in the previous version, it was fine, now it sound like my buses are out of wack.
(03-21-2022, 06:10 PM)amanamission Wrote: So, I've downloaded the 7.2 version, twice now, and each time got the same peculiar results.

I am experiencing some very odd behavior with the latency compensation. My mix is radically misaligned.

I don't really understand how this could be a bug, since this version has been out for months, but this is really strange.

I'll revert again, I suppose, but is there any reason this should be happening? I played my mix just a few minutes ago in the previous version, it was fine, now it sound like my buses are out of wack.
When you say previous version, is that v6 or v7.1 ?
Preferences / Appearance / Toolbar - click to Display Latency Compensation.
Check that PDC (Plugin Delay Compensation) is not switched off (red light with value = 0) When on it should show a positive number in ms.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(03-21-2022, 06:28 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 06:10 PM)amanamission Wrote: So, I've downloaded the 7.2 version, twice now, and each time got the same peculiar results.

When you say previous version, is that v6 or v7.1 ?
Preferences / Appearance / Toolbar - click to Display Latency Compensation.
Check that PDC (Plugin Delay Compensation) is not switched off (red light with value = 0) When on it should show a positive number in ms.

I was and am on 7.197 right now. The issue happens with v7.2 and is not present when I revert. I switched PDC on and off, no luck. It shows a number, but the sound stays wonky. It actually sounded slightly better with PDC off, but still wildly out of sync.

7.197 is working fine, so I guess I'll stick with it for a while longer. I'm just surprised no one else seems to have this issue.

I'm on an old Mac, High Sierra, but apart from that I have trouble understanding why this problem would appear for me.
Version 8 is out?
(03-23-2022, 03:31 AM)Lese Wrote: Version 8 is out?

https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/thread-10611.html

Yes