Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v7.1 Update - Now Available
@Moongate: all versions (mac, windows, linux, 32bit and 64bit) on our store are currently 7.1.97
(08-12-2021, 01:15 PM)jeff_sloan Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 03:23 AM)bjohnh Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 05:08 PM)Scardanelli Wrote: Great update! But again I only found out about it by visiting here - despite being on the mailing list for years (or so I am assured!) -

Check your junk mail folder -- I did get an email from Harrison about this update but it went to my junk mail this time.

Remember, you only get one email from a forum post you are watching, if you don't visit that post after that one email, you won't get another till you go their manually again.

It says in every email under the new post:
"There may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the board again."

not about forum posts - it's about getting an e mail re the new update - should be on the system as a registered user, I never get alerts to software updates (but plenty for sales specials.....!)
I've yet to demo the new version, but let me just thank you for NOT doing this trend of "swipe to comp". There are so many ways (and situations) playlist comping is a better solution. Devil is in the details...but...seeing that you're ad hoc linking playlist of rec enabled-and enabling range selection and "copy to another playlist"...seems like you're on the right track.

I need to demo v7 and see all you've been busy with...
Win10pro(2004) : i7 8700/RX570 8gb/16gb/970evo : RME PCIe Multiface : Mixbus 32c 4.3 & 7.2
Other DAWs: Logic 10.4 (MacBook) Cubase 10.5 (PC)
Music: https://jamielang.bandcamp.com
Hi, just found a zoom bug. When selecting two or more tracks the Z button works as usual. When selecting only one, the waveform only zooms horizontally. Zooming by mouse scrolling works normally.

Enjoying the upgrades and new features but hoping the slow graphics will be resolved soon.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-27-2021, 05:37 PM)JB Berg Wrote: Hi, just found a zoom bug. When selecting two or more tracks the Z button works as usual. When selecting only one, the waveform only zooms horizontally. Zooming by mouse scrolling works normally.

Enjoying the upgrades and new features but hoping the slow graphics will be resolved soon.
Thanks

What is your video card?