Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v7.1 Update - Now Available
Ok,

I see a new version is out since the release again...
What is the difference between 7.1.92 and 7.1.97?
many thanks all developers Mixbus for new great update Mixbus Smile

gennaro
HP ELITE 8200 - 16 Giga Ram - HD 2 Terabyte - WIndows 10 - Mx Linux 21 (Debian Bullseye + kx studio based)-  Mixbus 7.2 32c
Notebook Asus x54c - dual boot Windows 10 pro- Mixbus 7.2 (32c) - Ubuntu Studio 20.04  (Mixbus 7.2 32c)
http://gennarogiugliano.altervista.org/S...enuto.html
Just excellent! Thanks for all the hard work which has gone into this update. Impressed.
@jeff_sloan:

7.1.92 was only available for a short time on our store.  7.1.97 included these two changes:

* The "Cancel all" button on the Scan dialog would cancel VST and VST3, but AU's would keep scanning.  That has been fixed so "cancel all" will stop the AU scan, too.  (mac only)
* For mackie users (ok, developers Smile ) who switch between different MCU controllers (sometimes an Xtouch, sometimes an iCon, sometimes a Mackie) allow each device to store a separate file for it's F-key shortcuts.

Because the number of affected users was very small, we did not make an email announcement for that change.

-Ben
Thank you Ben! Smile
Great update! But again I only found out about it by visiting here - despite being on the mailing list for years (or so I am assured!) -
(08-11-2021, 05:08 PM)Scardanelli Wrote: Great update! But again I only found out about it by visiting here - despite being on the mailing list for years (or so I am assured!) -

Check your junk mail folder -- I did get an email from Harrison about this update but it went to my junk mail this time.
(08-12-2021, 03:23 AM)bjohnh Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 05:08 PM)Scardanelli Wrote: Great update! But again I only found out about it by visiting here - despite being on the mailing list for years (or so I am assured!) -

Check your junk mail folder -- I did get an email from Harrison about this update but it went to my junk mail this time.

Remember, you only get one email from a forum post you are watching, if you don't visit that post after that one email, you won't get another till you go their manually again.

It says in every email under the new post:
"There may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the board again."
Thanks for this update.
I hope you guys update the x86 version of 32C to 7.1.97 soon, too.