Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.70 Update now available
(12-16-2020, 07:18 PM)Dingo Wrote: Hi Thom C and welcome to the Mixbus Forum. I looked into the InfiniStrip loading issue and feel there may be a conflict with iLok authorisation.
Check your iLok manager is up to date, then clear both the VST & VST3 cache and blacklist, set scan timeout to infinity.
Also check out the second video http://www.pspaudioware.com/support/activation/ and make sure your windows VST path is set correctly.... then do a scan paying particular note to any iLok messages.

Thanks a lot for welcoming me and for the quick reply! Smile

I've tried out what you said, installed the latest version of the Ilok Manager, cleared both VST2 / VST3 caches and blacklist, set scan timeout to infinity, checked out the video on PSP's website, selecting the right paths for both VST2 / VST3 versions of the plugin.

I did mutiple things, cleared the cache / blacklist one time with a project already open and another time before restarting Mixbus and rescanning. I also tried removing my Ilok when re-scanning, and replugged the ilok when the scan detected Infinistrip.

Nothing worked so far Sad. The plugin is still blacklisted, no matter what I do. And the Ilok seems to be working fine, since the Ilok message disappears once it detects my Ilok key. The problem seems to be elsewhere...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.70 Update now available - by ThomC - 12-21-2020, 11:28 PM