Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.70 Update now available
Hi, all these updates are nice, but nothing is easy with DAW. You can't easily move the tracks. there are always graphical bugs. VST2 or VST3 plugins crash the DAW. I made the remark to support and sent many emails without really having a solution. The ergonomics of the DAW is really not easy. We are light years away from REAPER, CUBASE or even Studio One. I haven't used it for several months. I find the concept really interesting but not as simple as other DAWs. I would wait for Harrison MixBus 32C version 10.0. for one day really interested in the product. You have to get help or find a partnership. You really need to do a complete "tchecup" of your machine to really make the product a "must have" for users. i'm really waiting for a revolution if so i would buy the update if not i would give up. I look at what you are doing from time to time even though I have purchased all of your LV2 plugins. I just have the feeling that I have sleeping money. You have given credit for software that is constantly having problems. Thank you for taking into account my message and relaying it to your teams.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixbus, Mixbus32C: v6.2.70 Update now available - by parabellumartstudio - 12-16-2020, 09:38 AM