Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Favorites lists
Hi All

I just purchased Mixbus 6 Big Grin  and I own a serious amount of VST plugins, in excess of 1,000 combined. The Mixbus 6 sorting system leaves much to be desired. Huh Various other DAW's I own allow you to build menus with categories'. It would be nice to have at least multi-favorite lists. Idea To have at least 10 favorite lists (numbered from 0~9) and renamable would be a start. EG. (1 for Instruments, 1 for go-to effects, 1 for guitar systems, 1 for mastering plugins, 1 for surround processers, etc.) 

WiLLi & the MusicMachine
Have you tried the plugin manager? You can assign custom tags to plugins and use its search function to find the one you want and also chain multiple plugins. Maybe you can tag your favourite plugins  with tags like "favourite reverb" etc. so you can find them easily.
Also, how many of those 1,000+ plugins do you actually use? I have about 500 and use maybe 20 or 30 at most. Perhaps it's time to cull, for both of us! Big Grin
Mixbus 32C, Debian Bookworm/KDE, EVE SC205 + ADAM Sub 8 monitors, Soundcraft Compact 4, M-Audio 2496, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, WD Blue SSD 1TB, 48" LG OLED, other stuff.
Work as house engineer at a popular venue in Melbourne AU. On a quest for the holy grail, the perfect amount of cowbell.

Have to agree - the layout of plugins is a bit old fashioned. Really needs a proper menu system and sub-system. Drop-down filtered nested menus at least.