Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAIN LINE SIZE
In V5 the gain line in the track and in the automation track can be seen, I mean thick enough for the eye to see.
In V6 the gain line in the  track cannot be seen it is too thin!  The "squares" disappeared. Why the change?

In both V5 and V6 the gain line in the automation track is shown only till the end of the last range and not furtherr. 
It should be shown all along the track even if not adjusted. It is an information for the whole track what was done and where.  

Please correct this long ago mantioned issue in the next release
Pictures to compare enclosedP

Another question:
In the wave track hitting gain makes the line appear and moving it changes the volume of the track in the range selected. All right.
The question is which gain is changed by that? Fader, input gain, output gain, ???

From the point of view of the plugins in the track and the built in things it is important to know which signal is effected and will hit the plugin input.
Have I overlooked someting?

And a third one:
When doing some change in the post the "Save Changes" bar is replaced to the left and should be in line with the other options on the right.
"Edit reason" is what a question? Because it is needed! I think this option is of no use.

Thanks
Tassy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,